Parent reviews for Transformers: The Last Knight

Transformers: The Last Knight Poster Image

For teens

for teens but I like it

Its a guilty pleasure film

IT'S AWESOME AND DEAL WITH IT

Hail King Arthur

Medieval times meets sci fi in this Transformers movie that could trash the future Transformers movie sequels. More explosions, overdrive VFX, flares, nonsense dialogue and fun than ever for big boys and girls.

Transformers: The Last Knight

Very bad movie with terrible plot and script. Don't bother.

Explosive, and epic action definitely beats the last one.

Nothing too bad is in this my MPAA rating PG-13 for brief strong language, sequences of action and destruction, and some strong violence. The language includes the use of D**K Plus a few s words. Violence gets pretty explosive to lots of sci-fi battles, explosions and destruction. Plus a little more sexual situations and racy stuff in the sex department.

Absolutely loved it!!!!! Hoping this wasn't the end!!!

I really wonder why the ratings are so low for this one. It was well done and had great actors. I enjoyed watching it!!! Even when the outlook was hopeless, they didn't give up!!! Keep going and fighting for good!

Transformers the Last Knight has exterme violence consisting battles, men of fire and screaming in agnoy, and unclear body parts. There are exterme vehicle chases and machin warfares. Liquids coming out of machines that die. There is minimal use of drinking and sexual content.

Families believe 14 years or higher is an appropriate age for Transformers.

Great, but has different elements.

It’s a fun movie with great effects and an absolute masterpiece of music! But I am here to say why I think it’s age 13 and up. The medieval battle at the start might be scary and violent to younger kids (it includes blood, people on fire, dead people, people getting slashed with swords and at the end we see a man with a spear trough his chest in some pain + blood on the spear). There is a bit bad language. A world war 2 flashback (not gory or anything, great scene, but there is a bit more violent than other scenes in the movie). Transformers “bleed” green alien blood when hurt, not that gory. Lots of action and transformers fighting as always (epic). Tense music at times.