Kid reviews for Transformers: The Last Knight

Transformers: The Last Knight Poster Image

bad!

it is bad

has intense sequences of action violence throughout, language,drug use and nudity

has too much action violence,language,and drug use throughout

Good movie, but still a bit messed up

It's better than transformers 4, but it just doesn't have enough good stuff to be 4 stars. There's slightly less violence than 4.

Good movie, major problems with the story.

Personally, I do not agree with the 15% from rotten tomatoes, I would give this movie a 75. I loved most of the robot designs, top 3 are Megatron, Barricade, and optimus prime(nemesis prime). But the thing that kept this film being just as great as age of extinction is the storyline, It constantly ignores the past events from the other movies 1.Revenge of the fallen: Megatron was conversing with the fallen and the fallen said the optimus was the last prime, so where did quintessa come from? 2. Dark of the moon: Cybertron is supposed to be a barren wasteland, but in this movie cybertron looks fine! 3. the decepticons: It is sad to see the decepticons be reduced to nothing but mostly street thugs (especially mohawk) 4.Bumblebee Fighting in world war II- The 1st movie showed Bumblebee arriving on earth long after World War II. Over all though, pretty cool movie, for the most part.

Good,but had a Bad storyline

I am Willing to say that age of extinction was way better.

pretty good, but the storyline was bad.

Confusing, convoluted action movie is worth a skip.

Transformers: The Last Knight is a 2017 action movie directed by Michael Bay and starring Mark Wahlberg, Isabela Moner, Anthony Hopkins, Liam Garrigan, Laura Haddock, Erik Aadahl, and Peter Cullen. Language(3/5): Uses of "s**t", "b**ch", "a**", "a**hole", "w**ker", "piss", "d**k", "hell", "damn", "Chr**t", and "mo-fo". Two middle finger gestures and a bleeped use of "f**k you". Sex(1/5): One innuendo about a stripper and lots of flirting and kissing. Reference to "goat's scrotum". Drinking, Drugs, And Smoking(1/5): Adults drink in several scenes. Violence(4/5): Lots of chaotic action violence involving car crashes, destruction, sci-fi gun violence, brutal fights, and stabbing. Positive Messages(1/5): Messages about not assuming genocidal intent over a few violent individuals in the human race. Positive Role Models And Representations(1/5): Courage and bravery. In the "expert" review, I was kinda shocked at the mention of race. Like, it's not an inclusive racial drama, it's a bad action movie, it doesn't really matter. Quality(opinionated): Meh. I didn't really like it because the action was poorly presented and the story made no sense whatsoever. One quote was kinda good... I don't know. (My rating) PG-13 For intense sci-fi action violence and language.

This is the best one out of the franchise mark wahlberg is the best character better than sam whorewiky I'm glad this the good one they really do save the best for last

I recommend anyone should watch this

Very good

amazing quality really realistic it won't give you nightmares just like the cartoons but really the only bad thing is there is swearing

I like this

This is my favourite one for the people who do not like this, I strongly disagree. Only one part I do not like best movie ever.