All teen and kid member reviews for Transformers

Kid, 10 years old April 3, 2011

just plain bad

wow i think i have never seen a movie as warped and volient as transformers.A robot scorpion tale rips through a man for gods sake!constant bad langue and megan fox is so emotionless i thought she was a robot !
Kid, 11 years old February 3, 2011

Cool

Saw this in school and about 3 times at home. Awsome movie full of action.
Teen, 13 years old Written byperfectionist December 19, 2009

awesome

This movie blew me away. The special effects are awesome. Kids will love; adult transformer fans will love; watch it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bytoysorama. July 20, 2015

Entertainment

I was thoroughly entertained by this movie. After all these years this movie still holds up and is a big part of my childhood. While it is just to sell toys, it's pretty good for what it's supposed to be. There is some offensive humor but most of this stuff will pass over your kid's heads.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhermione1226 April 11, 2015

Could've Been SO Much Better

Michael Bay could have done so much more with these movies, instead of turning them into yet another addition to the list of his mindless explosion-fests of movies. Sadly, this is probably the best of the series. Another problem I have with these movies is that Transformers are supposed to be a kids' thing. They even advertise them on kids' channels, like Nickelodeon. Yet, the material is clearly not for kids! Sex, F-bombs?That's not acceptable. This particular movie introduced me to the term "masturbating" when I was in fifth grade. Yeah, fifth grade. Thanks, Nickelodeon!
Teen, 14 years old Written bymattthemovieman June 30, 2009

very very good movie!!!!!

funny intense action movie that doesnt have exsesive sexual content in it ... imagine that!!???
Teen, 14 years old Written byJesseVitu October 20, 2011

Pretty Good, but Lots of Inappropriate Material

This movie is very cool, and many pre-teens will want to watch it. However, the suggestive material and language may ruin the movie for many of those pre-teens. The movie is filled with innuendos, including many things that are definitely inappropriate for younger kids. Also, Mikaela is constantly in skimpy clothes. There a couple of incomplete F-bombs, but other than that, the language is pretty normal for PG-13. Violence is intense, but not gory, since most of it is robots. Based on your kid and their maturity, I think it would be ok for teens to see this movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytransformersdar... December 31, 2010
Kid, 10 years old June 28, 2011

Transformers

This movie is really good. PG-13- For Intense Sequences of sc-fi action violence, some sexual humor, language, peril, mayhem, and destruction.
Teen, 16 years old Written byRene_523 October 17, 2009

This movie is not good for ANYONE

This movie is marketed for young kids, but it is definetly not appropriate. I don't recommend that ANYONE sees this movie. There is quite a lot of sexual dialogue and innuendo, which pretty much ruins the whole movie.
Kid, 11 years old February 13, 2011

Great action and cool effects

i liked it but had some innapropriate language and some action.The adventure for this was really good.I think that this should be for kids 11+.

AWSOME!!!!!!

GO WATCH IT NOW!!! NOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!
Kid, 8 years old March 22, 2015

cybertronian awesomeness

my favourite was bumblebee
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebo344 November 16, 2014
Transformers was epic. It was amusing, entertaining and action-packed with lots of explosions.
Kid, 12 years old August 23, 2014

ik just ik

THE WORST MOVIE EVER GROSS
Teen, 15 years old Written bysummersunshine_418 April 9, 2008

Better than I expected!

This movie was SO much better than I thought it would be. The thing I'd watch for little kids are the action scenes. There are a LOT of explosions, military action, lots of guns, and lots of noise. A lot of the humor may go over younger kids' heads, but for teens and parents both it's really funny. :)
Teen, 16 years old Written byladiesman217 April 9, 2008

THIS MOVIE ROCKS

this movie was amazing yes there was a lot of action violence but if your kid is over 14-15 it should be fine. there is some cussing as well. there are also a few sexual jokes and lines that were strange. BUT don't get me wrong this was a GREAT MOVIE!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byJoshua. September 29, 2015

Not Bad

Only thing is there's a bit too much sexual jokes and swering
Kid, 10 years old July 28, 2015

It was ok

Its better than 4.At least it has a plot.What families need to know is that there is a lot of violence,language and some sexual humor.