Kid reviews for Treasure Buddies

Treasure Buddies Poster Image

Ehhhh....

VIOLENCE: 2/10, nothing except for some "thrilling" scenes; tomb collapsing, falling into a tomb SEXY STUFF: 1/10, Cleopatra wears a chest-revealing outfit for about a 10 second scene DRUGS/CURSING: 2/10, slapstick farting and poop jokes QUALITY: 3/10 A lot of racial stereotypes, such as SUPER FAKE costumes for the Egyptian characters, and "evil british guy* Overall, I give it a 4/10. It's an okay movie, with some super cheesy parts that are common with the "Buddies" movies. Other than that, it'll keep your kids busy for a while.

Amazing Adventure Movie!

The adventure in this movie was so exciting! It had my heart pumping at climax moments 10/10 would recommend. Maybe some moments might scare children under the age of 5 or 6. I cannot describe in words how amazing this movie is!

A teen’s view on treasure buddies

I’ve seen the reviews for this on oh my are some parents crazy. There are absolutely no cursing, drugs, violence, or anything I would say is inappropriate. This would be okay for any kid. The storyline provides a lot of good messages, and it’s just a really entertaining and funny movie.

scary!

I thought this a-bit scary it has good role models. Some scares but younger kids could handle the scares. There is really no good postive messages.

Amazing! :D

I watched this movie and in my opinion, I think it's great! Maybe not for young children cuz they may get freaked out bye the cats and when B-Dog gets the collar and then he has green eyes.

THIS IS FINE THAN SPACE TO SPOOKY BUDDIES

KIDS WILL LEARN ABOUT EGPIPT (SORRY ABOUT THE BAD ENGLISH)

stereotypical, and overall... meh

The stereotypes and racism are rampant, and it is so contrived. Admittedly this is an amusing movie for small ones, but it promotes so many ideas about 'evil old british dudes' and 'costumed, camel-riding Egyptians'. The text speak is nauseating, and the special effects are pretty bad.

Iffy for 5+

A little edgy comedy for kids under 4 including farts and language like "gross, disgusting, and OMG".

Treasure Buddies

it has a tiny bit of violence but other than that it is a fun kid movie especially for kids who like dogs

tommys review

great movie! your kids will be better kids after watching this movie.