Kid reviews for Treasure Buddies

Popular pups stow away to Egypt; expect farts and slang.

Teen, 13 years old Written bygrace_grace_grace January 5, 2020

A teen’s view on treasure buddies

I’ve seen the reviews for this on oh my are some parents crazy. There are absolutely no cursing, drugs, violence, or anything I would say is inappropriate. This would be okay for any kid. The storyline provides a lot of good messages, and it’s just a really entertaining and funny movie.

Kid, 10 years old April 24, 2012

Treasure Buddies

it has a tiny bit of violence but other than that it is a fun kid movie especially for kids who like dogs

Teen, 16 years old Written byjustonemorechapter April 29, 2021

Ehhhh....

VIOLENCE: 2/10, nothing except for some "thrilling" scenes; tomb collapsing, falling into a tomb

SEXY STUFF: 1/10, Cleopatra wears a chest-revealing outfit for about a 10 second scene

DRUGS/CURSING: 2/10, slapstick farting and poop jokes

QUALITY: 3/10 A lot of racial stereotypes, such as SUPER FAKE costumes for the Egyptian characters, and "evil british guy*

Overall, I give it a 4/10. It's an okay movie, with some super cheesy parts that are common with the "Buddies" movies. Other than that, it'll keep your kids busy for a while.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCupcakeeeyyyyy December 15, 2020

Amazing Adventure Movie!

The adventure in this movie was so exciting! It had my heart pumping at climax moments 10/10 would recommend. Maybe some moments might scare children under the age of 5 or 6. I cannot describe in words how amazing this movie is!

Teen, 15 years old Written byShowman movie13 July 30, 2019

scary!

I thought this a-bit scary it has good role models. Some scares but younger kids could handle the scares. There is really no good postive messages.

Kid, 10 years old February 17, 2018

Amazing! :D

I watched this movie and in my opinion, I think it's great! Maybe not for young children cuz they may get freaked out bye the cats and when B-Dog gets the collar and then he has green eyes.

Kid, 11 years old February 25, 2014

THIS IS FINE THAN SPACE TO SPOOKY BUDDIES

KIDS WILL LEARN ABOUT EGPIPT (SORRY ABOUT THE BAD ENGLISH)

Teen, 15 years old Written bystfranciswashere January 4, 2014

stereotypical, and overall... meh

The stereotypes and racism are rampant, and it is so contrived. Admittedly this is an amusing movie for small ones, but it promotes so many ideas about 'evil old british dudes' and 'costumed, camel-riding Egyptians'. The text speak is nauseating, and the special effects are pretty bad.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillionaire December 13, 2012

Iffy for 5+

A little edgy comedy for kids under 4 including farts and language like "gross, disgusting, and OMG".

Kid, 12 years old March 19, 2012

tommys review

great movie! your kids will be better kids after watching this movie.

Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock February 29, 2012

Worth renting,but not worth buying.

This was an OK buddies movie.The jokes were funny but that monkey I say "Ehhhh."
Teen, 14 years old Written byissie22 February 18, 2012

Adorable Dogie adventure.

Really cute movie. All the animals are really cute and funny. full of adventure. A very fun family flick.

Teen, 15 years old Written byRobbyboyfye16 February 7, 2012

jiocdr8

the buddies are back in treasure adventure.