Parent reviews for Tremors

Tremors Poster Image

Great fun for older familys!

Good (mildy gory) fun most of the family! Everyone (11 or older) get ready for some Swiss cheese and bullets!

Nostalgia

I watched this old favorite with my 10, 7, and 6 year old. The main problem with the movie is the language. The cussing is about every fifth word, but my children really don’t catch on to it. The 6 and 7 year olds don’t really know what’s a cuss word. My 10 year old is mature enough not to care. There were 10-15 human deaths with several severed body parts including face shots. My girls were scared at parts, but it wasn’t realistic, and of course it ends well. The blood from the monsters was yellow and orange. There were no sexual connotations. Only a light kiss at the end. We all enjoyed it and I found it harmless.

13+ is too much.

This movie is fine for your kids I watched this movie it has a bit of swearing but its a funny classic.

An absolute classic

Fun, action-packed monster movie for the whole family. Not everything has to have a Very Important Message. Just make some popcorn and enjoy! Michael Gross playing against type as a gun nut is just sublime.

Lighten up

Tremors was a film I did not intend to watch. The Title and the trailer didn't empress me. I was at a friend's house and they played Tremors on the big screen. Once I started to watch I couldn't stop. I recommend Tremors to everyone. It is ever bit as funny as Ghostbusters(which I loved) with excellent acting and writting. You will enjoy it if you have any sense of humor.

Moral Dump

Within five minutes the language and comments about female and breasts was just disgusting and demoralizing. Not for my teen son at all and Hollywood should be ashamed that we can't produce something funny and guy style gore with a little morality. Being a sexist pig is not funny

Really good movie, but scary for kids.

I first saw this movie, without my mom knowing, at age 10. It SCARED ME TO DEATH!! I love the movie, but it still gives me the heebie-jeebies to this day because, in my opinion, I saw it when I was too young. Should've listened to my mom haha ^_^

A fun horror movie

I love this movie. A hilarious horror movie. Kevin Bacon and Fred Ward are hilarious together. Then, Reba McIntire's bit part is genius.

Tremors

Great movie, awesome actors, and definitely surpasses its sequels. Lots of violence, but thats just what makes a movie like this, that much better.

tremors!!!

good but lots of language