Kid reviews for Trolls World Tour

Amusing, upbeat musical sequel promotes joys of diversity.

Kid, 8 years old May 15, 2020

Only my parents laughed

It’s only fine. I liked the first one better. It’s amusing.....to my parents,I only laughed once. ONLY ADULT jokes. It’s really boring too. It’s good just boring for little kids. And what they call “hard rock” is this low pop rock. Don’t shame me because I know that it’s a kids movie but
Like really!? Overall definitely NOT for little ones, and don’t just ignore me and look at the ones that say 4+ and 6+ but actually listen cause your five year old will be traumatized. I mean the ONLY toddler
Friendly thing about this is the cute music and dancing but that’s really. You decide but this my opinion. Great movie tho!
Kid, 10 years old September 27, 2020

But It’s DreamWorks!

Whoever says this movie is quirky or weird, they’re wrong because that’s just the way DreamWorks makes movies; blending funny with positive messages. There’s no sex, no violence, no bad swearing (only swear is you suck), don’t even think about drugs or smoking. So altogether, it’s the perfect family movie.

Teen, 14 years old Written byWhatanexitright... September 23, 2020

Family fun!

Great movie to teach young kids about diversity through music!

Kid, 9 years old July 21, 2020

Actually pretty impressive.

I watched this at my cousins house and was impressed.

Written byAnonymous May 14, 2020

Consumerism, Consumerism, Consumerism Why, Universal?

The only reason i'm giving this two stars is because of the animation, it's really great. With vivid colors and, constant movement, it would only need a ACTUALLY GOOD STORY to make it good. And that is the main reason why I give this two stars. Because universal doesn't need to try anymore, they know that people will still see their movies even if it isn't good, which is just one part of consumerism. Sure, it has a nice moral and can be funny at some parts, but for the most part, it's just inserting bad jokes and popular songs. Also, when I was watching it, I don't know why, but I just had a sudden compulsion to get my infinity gauntlet toy, I don't know why, but I just felt like it. Overall, I guess it's ok for very young kids if you have the willpower to deal with them singing the songs from it for 5 months, but I just don't really find any other scenario that I would watch it.

Teen, 13 years old Written byNoobDude May 13, 2020

Trolls: Infinity War

We didn't need this, but HEY, we got it! This movie almost feels like a parody to infinity war. With the strings being the stones, and the strum of the guitar being the famous snap. But this was actually better than the first one. It is funny, cute, and musical. There is nothing inappropriate with this one, but there is dark themes. Perfect movie to watch with friends.

Kid, 10 years old April 22, 2020
Teen, 14 years old Written byLoranikas303 April 21, 2020

I quit watching Trolls World Tour with my family dinner

Yesterday, I have Hawaii pizza for dinner then I went to see Trolls in the TV, I quit because it’s loud, annoying, uncomfortable to eat and scary. Steve Goatman says “rip-off of infinity war” and “stereotypes”, I think it is. It is weird, colorful, the animation is okay, and brighty. When I’m going to bedroom, I hide and wearing my dad’s swim shirt. I kinda look like I dressed up as Billie Eilish (I’m not a fan of her) and wearing sunglasses. My family never heard of Billie Eilish because they haven’t seen her and she is 18. Why would my dad want to watch Trolls. He decided switched to Despicable Me 2 and Trolls is too Annoying for me and Nadia C especially sensitive people. However some sensitive people might be scared. That should make me better if TV was quiet. How scary, punkish, and lot of musical. Don’t waste your money and it’s the Rip-off of Infinity war.

Teen, 17 years old Written byKai Villarin April 12, 2020

We are all unique!

I love it! The movie is for all! It's very inspiring. We need to accept our differences! Although we already know that but its great to have movies like this that has a great influence to kids to teach them about how a person not just music can be different but be someone you can connect with and to adults to be reminded by it. And I love how this actually conveys the message that there's more to what you think was just that.

Kid, 8 years old April 10, 2020

5 is good, 4 is good, 1 is bad

Howdy folks time for a review again. Movie was good. It was a bit good and so much greatness I could faint. I love it, i hope people share that opiion of mine. Check back later for a review of Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse! I love making reviews, see yah! Next Time

P.S. - The End

Kid, 7 years old April 6, 2020

Intristing

It looks even violent er then the first one

Kid, 11 years old September 19, 2021

Teen, 17 years old Written byvsingforme July 24, 2021

Love, love, love it!

As a teenager, I thought this movie was absolutley amazing! I found the story line really interesting and I thoroughly enjoyed all of the musical parts. The reason why I rated the movie age 10 and up is because I believe that some parts of the movie is harder for younger children to understand, such as the meaning of the movie, and the flirty relationship between Poppy and Branch (which I'm a huge fan of), which is why I think it is more adapted to suit tweens and teenagers. I would have loved to see more romantic moments between Poppy and Branch and I definitely await a proper kiss if there were to be a third movie (kissing is present in a lot of other animated movies, so this movie series definitely needs one too). Overall, I absolutley loved the movie and I've watched it over 20 times.

Teen, 15 years old Written bysophia1234 July 12, 2021

Was pleasantly surprised.

My sister is autistic, and I love taking her to see movies. So when I saw that trolls world tour was on peacock I watched it with her. I was honestly expecting something kiddy and boring. Just something that my sister would enjoy. But when I started to pay attention to it and I genuinely enjoyed it. The message was surprisingly deep for something I thought was for 5 year olds. The settings (like the original) are really cute, looking like felt and tool. The characters were creative and nothing felt forced or created for a quick cash grab. All the situations the characters fell in felt true to the characters from the first movie. Not to mention the music analogy really made sense for addressing racism and inequality for kids who might not understand yet. Not to mention, it was a good way to educate all ages who watch this movie. Even the music was fairly good. The ads did not do the movie justice. Of course the scenes with the jazz troll were… interesting, but it wasn’t anything too inappropriate for children to watch. If you’ve seen the first movie with your kids and understand the type of jokes and darker elements then you know if they are old enough to watch. All parents are different with what they show their children though so if you thought the first movie where people try to EAT THE MAIN CHARACTER is fine, then the second is perfectly fine to watch.

Teen, 13 years old Written byCRYZTAL July 11, 2021

Is it as good as the 1st trolls?

Very good movie, but the down side of it is the song choices. Trolls (both movies) include lots of songs and music. It has a great message just like the 1st trolls.

Written byAnonymous May 22, 2021

Poor, iffy seqeul; too weird

This seqeul to Trolls is iffy and I hated it. It was so weird that really I couldn't find the main point. I mean: yeah I know the plot but it was hard to watch because a lot of the movie is so weird. The message in here was strong but over-all it couldn't make the movie better. Not worth your time to watch, a movie you CAN miss out on. I mean, c'mon, does this movie look that good?! Nah, waste of time.

Teen, 13 years old Written byRyder17 April 30, 2021

Loved it!

This movie is so great and you should let your kids and even yourself watch this movie it is funny, happy ect. And some of the music is punk, rock, pop, hip hop, contrey and so on I loved this movie so much!

Teen, 14 years old Written byBRANCH_AND_POPP... April 27, 2021

Wow

Wow this movie is so great. If you are bored just get it and be blown away. pOOf~! No really though you will get addicted that's how awesome it is. I am obsessed with it.

Teen, 16 years old Written byLogan'sCritics April 5, 2021

It's terrible. Stop lying.

I liked the first Trolls film. I thought it was cute, had stunning animation, and catchy songs...all of that doesn't apply to the sequel. While it may have the same stellar animation and (mostly) likable characters, I really didn't like it that much. The villain is...ok. She's not the worst or the best. She's just meh. The story lied to you. It tells you that it talks about racism and revisionist history...uh, NO. It talks about it for about 3 seconds before going into a song number! On top of it, it's pretty violent. Not gory (duh), but still, it's surprisingly violent for it's age rating. Don't bother watching it. There's a lot of better films out there that tackle these "topics" better.

Kid, 10 years old April 3, 2021

Disappointing

Ok, where to start. Well, after the first movie I was AMAZED! I mean, it was just really good. After finding out that the second one was coming out I was like 'Ok lets get it NOW.' After renting it for $29.99 on AppleTV for one time, it was disappointing. My younger sister was like the only one that liked it. Don't waste your time with this movie, the first one was way better. Dreamworks, next time make a better sequel.