Kid reviews for Trolls

Trolls Poster Image

Fun, colorful adventure has some peril, and lots of great music.

1 person found this helpful.
Frequent peril. The Bergens are scary looking (especially Chef); they threaten to eat the trolls, and they brandish knives and other cooking implements around them. Tense chase scenes and times when it looks like not all the trolls survive. Bergens invade the trolls' party and cause fear and panic, then capture many of them. Poppy encounters/dodges many hungry predators on her way to Bergentown. She, Branch, and their friends are chased by a big, vicious dog-like animal and have lots of other narrow escapes; sometimes it seems as though trolls have been eaten. Branch recalls a sad moment from his past, when he lost someone he loved. Chef treats Bridget very cruelly. In the end, it appears two bad-guy characters meet a fiery fate. Violence and scariness 4/10. Not a kids movie. You should be guided by a parent while watching this. Only if 8 & under should be Pg 13

ABSOLUTELY NOT.

No. just no. When i was younger i was obsessed but now i just think its a mediocre mess. Even the sequel was worse. I would never watch this again because the songs are too LOUD. the characters are so loud and annoying and the songs even more. If i were the bergens i wouldnt be happy either.

An introvert and an extrovert

Great fantasy movie about an introvert and extrovert, basically. I like how they both learn from each other. Butt jokes, which is to be expected. Catchy songs and amazing visuals.

Love this movie

I remember the day I went to see this at the cinema. We got sent to the wrong film and I was really scared but it immediately lifted my mood. It’s super funny, inspirational for kids and poppy teaches a great lesson. I 100% suggest, nothing bad about it.

"Why is your review so bad? Why do you HATE Trolls (2016)?!"

BECAUSE TROLLS KILLED MY GRANDMA, OKAY?!

Good movie for girls.

Trolls is suitable for all ages. There is no violence in the movie, so that’s why I just rated it 4+. I used to LOVE this movie when I was 4 years old, and it made me want to watch it all the time.

Great animation movie

This movie was amazing and fun to watch. Not only did they have catchy song but strong messages! The violence in here is a bit scary and some freqeunt peril involved too.