Parent reviews for Troop Beverly Hills

Stereotypes, silliness reign in uneven parody of rich girls.

Adult Written bywesbel193 May 17, 2021

Adult Written byMrz. May 24, 2020

Parent of a 4 and 7-year-old Written byMary D. April 17, 2020
Adult Written bySbkaufman January 25, 2020

Outdated but sweet

I fondly remembered this movie from my childhood but there were several elements I was uncomfortable seeing. The main character smokes cigarettes in many scenes, the children are overindulged and shallow and there is some mild swearing. The inappropriate elements were mostly lost on my 4 and 7 year olds and they thought it was cute but didn't understand it.

Adult Written byBBGum May 27, 2019

Funny and Strange

I watched this with my girl scout troop as it's a movie about scouts. One of the girls in the troop had seen it before with her mom and loved it, so we decided to give it a try. It was funny and I enjoyed it a lot. It is a hilarious movie about a recently divorced mom that lives in Beverly Hills becomes the leader of her daughters troop in order to prove to her ex-husband that she can do something for others. It focuses on how they try to sell the most cookies and work as a troop to accomplish their goal. It is heartfelt and hilarious. I would definitely recommend it,

Adult Written byGordyUK September 7, 2018

Best of the 80’s comedy

This isn’t the best comedy ever, and it’s been slated by the great and the good but watching it a few times over the years, it’s a complete grower. The casting is perfect, indeed many of these actresses have gone on to be major stars in their own right, It’s funny, and has a moral code without being boring.