Kid reviews for Troop Zero

Troop Zero Poster Image

Amazing messages and Role Models But frequent swearing

Amazing movie! I watched it with my fam to celebrate joining girl scouts. Amazing role models that really broadcast perseverance and acceptance. There is quite a lot of swearing which I was nervous about with my 8 yo. littbrother watching, but he didn't pick any of it up, and the cussing is part of the movie because where the characters come from. Potty-humor is common in this movie but I didn't mind. There was also a lot of smoking and mentions of beer. Again, the smoking is there because of the setting of the movie, but that doesn't make it OK. My family has a strong NO DRUGS NO SMOKING NO ALCHOHOL rule so we talked about the affects of vaping and drinking. Overall, really nice movie, I would totally reccomend.

Cute, heartwarming, funny movie!

This movie is great if you want to have a laugh! There are some swears, but nothing too serious. There's a bunch of potty humor, but it's funny! My favorite scene is towards the end, it makes the movie a billion times better! It's so funny and is really powerful. It shows kids that they don't need to be somebody they're not to impress someone else and fear is normal! Love this movie! Recommend watching it with the family!

Great amazing and more :D

I loved this movie it has a little bit of everything. Comedy, action, adventure ect. I consider my favorite movies to be something I can watch over and over again and this movie deffently checks that box. :D

I have a celebrity crush on Mckenna Grace but this movie was the WORST!

Why. Just why show the peeing in the pants scene. It’s just. I have no words. It’s WAY too bad. This is a disappointing very disappointing movie. Mckenna! I still love you.

THIS MOVIE IS AMAZING AAAAH!!!

Please don't be mislead by he negative reviews!! This is a sweet, wholesome movie where a band of misfits find friends, face bullies and survive in the wilderness! Yes, there is cussing, drinking and smoking, but hey, it's 70's Georgia! Kids swore a lot more back then! There was also less stigma around cigarettes and alcohol too. The characters were really cute too, with a spunky 9-year old girl, a tough kid, a quiet, destructive gal, Anne-Claire, the Jesus girl, and a boy obsessed with dance, fashion and Aretha Franklin. 10/10- Great movie!

An Awesome Movie!

This was a great movie! It was incredibly funny and I encourage everyone to see it. It has occasional bad words that aren't that bad. People smoke and drink. It has one inappropriate phrase that might slip past some kids' heads. When people are paying the Bird Scout group so they could go to an event, one lady gives the man some money and says, "You know why." It was very funny and I would definitely watch it again.

Cute story, just not for younger kids

This has a cute message of being yourself, but it also has a bit of swearing, beer, and pee ?? (I don't get it either.) Overall, this movie was fine. But if you want a family movie night, I'd think you should skip it.

I think it should’ve been pg 13

It was cool! Great actually! I watched it with my dad, but some things I did not like is the language and that lady who always smokes and says “ hell naw” also the little girls cussing, but I’m old enough to see it. Anyways, great film!!!

Very good but it should be PG-13

I should be PG-13 because there are 55 bad words in the movie so I say four time language and drinking drugs and smoking should be four because they smoke and drink beer allot but still very good movie and nothing sexual except that there is name calling and talk about pee and there is pee humor

Very interesting

Ok. I liked it. It was based in Georgia and filmed in Louisiana so… that was interesting. No one dies, but her mom has already died before the movie starts. No one faints and it doesn’t show any blood. Someone does vomit but you don’t see it. There is no kissing or sex but there is some cursing. I loved how a little girl can be so interested in outer space and how she started off with only one friend and the movie ended with her having lots of friends.