All parent member reviews for Tucker & Dale vs. Evil

Adult Written bydarthsitkur October 28, 2014

it's so hilarious lol

tucker and dale vs evil is extremely funny, I laughed out loud numerous times lol
Parent Written byparentguider November 5, 2012

Great positive fun!

This movie is a funny very violently gory film that gives the positive message of don't judge a book by its cover. Kids will enjoy its goofyness and parents will enjoy some of the plot even if their is some strong language. Have fun!
Adult Written bywonder dove April 27, 2012

A delightful surprise!

I didn't know what to expect before watching this, but the trailer was interesting and the online reviews were very convincing. I have to say, very original! I thought it would turn into one of those lame, not funny, try-hard kind of films but it was excellent, very funny and even heartwarming at times. The hillbillies are just two normal, sensitive, very caring guys who go off on a fishing trip until they meet up with a group of spoiled teens who go mad and try to murder them (but instead they murder each other, which makes it so hilarious). All I would be cautious with is some gore, lots of "F Bombs" (like any teen horror/comedy) and some minor sexual innuendo but nothing drastic. The drugs, smoking and drinking are quick & minor. Great for 15 and up I'd say!