All teen and kid member reviews for Twilight

Teen, 14 years old Written byHunterJumper13 December 21, 2010

Stupid... Stupid.. Stupid... Stupid...

STUPID. STUPID. STUPID movie. This movie is cheesy, pointless, plotless, with terrible acting, dumb, and cheap. Bella is a bird brained feather head that can't do anything on her own, Edward is a stalker who watches her sleep, and honestly the main line is "And the lion fell in love with the lamb". Honestly, I could literaly feel my braincells shrinking as I listened to Bella and Edwards sappy lines to each other. I mean really, do you want to torment your poor brain by forcing it to watch that drabble? Take a hint, and don't watch this movie... that is, if you don't want your brain to rot
Teen, 16 years old Written bytaymomsenfan April 11, 2010
OFF FOR ANYONE!! This movie is stupid! I dont see how this even got 3 stars ;; I mean the vampires sparkle and it just seems so silly ;; like a little girl wrote it. The Vampire Diaries book and show is way more better because It actually seems more like the traditional Vampires
Kid, 11 years old April 6, 2010
Love is strong, and this movie really shows this because Edward, the boy, loves Bella a lot.....I love Stephenie Meyer's concoction of tough love!
Teen, 17 years old Written byilovekristenstewart July 23, 2010

twilight-love it!!

honestly, my sister is eight, and she watched this movie with me and my friends at my 17 birthday party!!! i don't think its too sexual at all. i just saw eclipse on june 30th and if your gonna be concerned about any movies in the twilight saga(which there is nothing to really be concerned about until breaking dawn) be concerned about eclipse, there is more awkward stuff in that than in twilight!!! i can't wait till breaking dawn, come on summit, get it out fast!!!!!!! i can't wait another minute!!!!
Kid, 12 years old March 12, 2011

MOST AMAZING MOVIE!

I WATCHED IT THREE TIMES IN A ROW!!!!!!1
Teen, 14 years old Written byHemingway October 26, 2009

Best movie you can ever see

This is really good movie if u like vampires.
Kid, 11 years old July 20, 2010

13 and up? that has 2 b a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i read the books and saw the movie when i waz 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old November 24, 2008

OME!

OME! BEST MOVIE EVA!!!!! READ THE BOOK IT WAS GREAT! SAW THE MOVIE IT WAS GREAT! Carly
Teen, 14 years old Written bybecca456 May 14, 2015

The worst movie I have ever watched

This movie is absolutely crap. The acting is incredibly poor, the special effects are humorous and the message is terrible. Seriously, I laughed the whole way through it as the quality was so low. If you want a good movie to watch, definitely don't choose this one!
Kid, 9 years old July 20, 2013

Amazing

I absolutely loved this film the next day went out and bought the whole set - Breaking Dawn Part 2
Teen, 13 years old Written byQuizzle July 4, 2010

Horrible Messages About Relationships

Besides the movie just not being very well made, the messages and role models are appalling. Bella is shown as weak and helpless and needing as man to protect her. She then falls hopelessly in love, and her entire world revolves around him, and this is shown as being a good and mature choice despite her young age. Their relationship shows further signs of unhealthiness; Edward follows her around, and breaks into her room and night and watches her without her consent. This is also treated as being an act of love.
Teen, 15 years old Written byLexie s. May 19, 2010

Perfect if you haven't read the book. If you've read the book, you'll be dissapointed.

The book was WAY better!!! The movie has hardly anything to do with the book and Edward is creapy and ugly.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytweeni January 8, 2010

a failure!

personally, i think this movie was made to look better than it really is. its unrealistic, and kristen stewart is a HORRIBLE actress. in my opinion, it was such a failure kids aged ten and up can see it. the only relatively violent scene is when james attacks bella. she gets a large piece of glass stuck in her skin and james snaps her leg in two, which can be scary to watch for younger kids. on the whole, i state it a pretty big failure and is ok to watch for kids ten and up.
Teen, 14 years old Written byteengrl2222 December 2, 2008

Ok but could be better

It was really good but they should of put more details from the book in the next one.
Teen, 16 years old Written byhelloitsme May 21, 2016

Sweet love story

This movie is very sweet You may find it a little creepy that Edward watches Bella sleep but very good
Teen, 13 years old Written by_brown_eyed_girl_ July 24, 2015

Mediocore in so many ways

This movie promotes stalking as love, and frankly it seems to be the beginning of an abusive relationship. A main character Edward drives recklessly when Bella is in the car yet seems to be fine when she isn't there. He forces here to go to prom when she doesn't want to and is injured. I think this glamorizes a abusive relationship especially as the series progresses. Kissing only progresses to making out in a bed. There is moderate violence but nothing to bad. In my opinion the two worst things are when Bella is followed by a group of guys and is harassed and the relationships in the show including Bella's with her father and Edward.
Kid, 9 years old April 30, 2015

Awesomest vampire movie

This was a very good vampire movie.The violence wasn't bad, except in one of the scenes a vampire foot another vampire and it was very gory.There is only one scene of sex, but it was in bed.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJenniferamkarlsson January 15, 2015

P

When I was about 9, I loved this movie. Now, i literally think it's the worst thing ever to be honest, nothing sexual, just lots of staring at each other, and there is pretty much no violence, only a girl who's bitten and gets glass I'm her leg
Kid, 10 years old November 24, 2014

Approriate

Well, this movie is good for smart kids that can be alright with blood and some scenes with kissing. Not much drinking in it at all and not much sex scenes. This girl just started at school shes getting a bit pushed around and joked about snd teased that she's with Edward which is the vampire. As my self I have watched this movie and theirs a scene quite scary for under 10's it has lots of blood, glass and throwing people through windows. But a great movie it sure is.
Kid, 11 years old February 2, 2014

ITS A BORING MOVIE

2 HOURS OF BORING STUFF. I THOUHT THIS IS A GOOD MOVIE. DONT WATCH IT!!!