All teen and kid member reviews for Twilight

Teen, 14 years old Written byHunterJumper13 December 21, 2010

Stupid... Stupid.. Stupid... Stupid...

STUPID. STUPID. STUPID movie. This movie is cheesy, pointless, plotless, with terrible acting, dumb, and cheap. Bella is a bird brained feather head that can't do anything on her own, Edward is a stalker who watches her sleep, and honestly the main line is "And the lion fell in love with the lamb". Honestly, I could literaly feel my braincells shrinking as I listened to Bella and Edwards sappy lines to each other. I mean really, do you want to torment your poor brain by forcing it to watch that drabble? Take a hint, and don't watch this movie... that is, if you don't want your brain to rot
Teen, 16 years old Written bytaymomsenfan April 11, 2010
OFF FOR ANYONE!! This movie is stupid! I dont see how this even got 3 stars ;; I mean the vampires sparkle and it just seems so silly ;; like a little girl wrote it. The Vampire Diaries book and show is way more better because It actually seems more like the traditional Vampires
Kid, 11 years old April 6, 2010
Love is strong, and this movie really shows this because Edward, the boy, loves Bella a lot.....I love Stephenie Meyer's concoction of tough love!
Teen, 17 years old Written byilovekristenstewart July 23, 2010

twilight-love it!!

honestly, my sister is eight, and she watched this movie with me and my friends at my 17 birthday party!!! i don't think its too sexual at all. i just saw eclipse on june 30th and if your gonna be concerned about any movies in the twilight saga(which there is nothing to really be concerned about until breaking dawn) be concerned about eclipse, there is more awkward stuff in that than in twilight!!! i can't wait till breaking dawn, come on summit, get it out fast!!!!!!! i can't wait another minute!!!!
Kid, 12 years old March 12, 2011

MOST AMAZING MOVIE!

I WATCHED IT THREE TIMES IN A ROW!!!!!!1
Kid, 9 years old February 29, 2012

Stupid.

Bleh.
Teen, 13 years old Written byana_loves_movies December 21, 2014

Dont bother

There were many things wrong with this movie. Kristen Stewart was HORRIBLE actor in this movie. She makes really weird noises and just doesn't seem like the bella i fell in love with in the books. And dont get me started on robert pattinson. Sure, he has awesome looks but his acting is also terrible. It just seemed like both actors didnt show feeling. If i were you i would skip the movies and go for the books.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymarleyquenten September 18, 2014

really good

this movie is quite good. not much violence. we see edward and bella kiss but that's about it. the only violent scene is in the end and you can skip it if you want to show this movie to younger viewers. (not recommended for kids under 9 or 10) and the last 2 movies need to be skipped if you have a kid under 13 or 14. so don't let them watch the first ones if you won't let them see the last ones.
Teen, 14 years old Written byHemingway October 26, 2009

Best movie you can ever see

This is really good movie if u like vampires.
Teen, 15 years old Written bydreamingofmovies December 2, 2015

For strict parents

So.. yes I am 15, but I watched this with my 13 yer old sister and 12 year old cousin- My sister LOVE IT (as did I) but my cousin was uncomfortable and I don't suggest it for "unexperienced" children (like my Cousin hasn't seen/read any action or scary books/movies so she just wasn't right for the movie..) but if your child is over 13 years old and she has a heart she would love this to bits like me and my sister did - so people let your kids watch this, just do
Teen, 13 years old Written byGaladriel July 8, 2015

TEEN FRIENDLY ROMANTIC AND SWEET!

This movie is a sweet romantic movie about a girl who falls in love with a vampire. I read the book first and loved it, when I watched the movie I was really impressed that they managed to capture the book so well, but I would still recomend reading the book first. There is a bit of violence in the end where a character's head is riped off but it is sort of in the backround and in the movie the vampires are like granite so all you see is a flash and you hear crack like breaking rocks. The one thing I would recomend is talking to your kid and explaining that the relationship between Bella and Edward is not an ideal relationship, because its like Bella doesn't do anything without talking to or asking Edward first.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybecca456 May 14, 2015

The worst movie I have ever watched

This movie is absolutely crap. The acting is incredibly poor, the special effects are humorous and the message is terrible. Seriously, I laughed the whole way through it as the quality was so low. If you want a good movie to watch, definitely don't choose this one!
Kid, 11 years old February 2, 2014

ITS A BORING MOVIE

2 HOURS OF BORING STUFF. I THOUHT THIS IS A GOOD MOVIE. DONT WATCH IT!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byIsaacboy September 16, 2013

WORST. MOVIE. EVER.

You shouldn't watch this movie. It's not good. I bet that you will fall asleep 20 minutes in the movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byI'mthedoctor August 9, 2013

Don't bother

Don't watch it. It's not good.
Teen, 13 years old Written byVenusGlow555 June 26, 2012

Bite Into A Good Film

Great story, Humor, Romance, Some Action, Some Language, Product Placement! Werewolves, Vampires ,And Teen Romance. These were the perfect additions to a well played film but director added an extra ingredient to the mixture, SUGGESTIVE THEMES, THUS TWILIGHT WAS BORN!
Teen, 15 years old Written byLegend736 March 31, 2012

Targeted on teen girls

Teen, 16 years old Written bytvuong March 26, 2012

Horrible.

There's way too much kissing and the basic story line of the story is about how important it is for one to have a boyfriend. There's absolutely no real positive message passed on.
Teen, 15 years old Written bylunalover March 20, 2012

Book yes movie maybe

Okay so im a big book reader and i try to avoid watching a movie after reading the book but i figured they could get it right this time. so they didnt and i was mildly dissapointed. but i strongly suggest both book and movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTheresaElmore January 18, 2012