Kid reviews for Two Weeks Notice

Two Weeks Notice Poster Image

Nice short film!

It’s a nice little Rom-Com to watch. No sex of violence so suitable for little kids. There are some sex references but nothing to much. Sandra bullock and Hugh grant are great as always . Not brilliant , but not boring ;)
1 person found this helpful.

Predictable but enjoyable romcom has its moments

Two Weeks Notice is a 2002 romcom about Lucy a woman who who needs help to stop this building from being taken down so she goes to the famous George Wade for help, he says he will help only if she works for him for a while, she agrees, then they both start developing feeling for each other. LANGUAGE: 2/5 not much words like “Son of a B*tch”, “Schmuck”, “Hell”, “Damn”, plus minor insults like “Bimbo”, “Buzz off Bozo”, and “Idiot”. VIOLENCE: None SEX: 3/5 a few sex jokes, a woman gets her hair accidentally stuck in a mans pant zipper in the men’s restroom, a brief mention of strip chess and a women walks in on them playing it, you only see a woman in a bra and a man in his underpants, plus couple kisses an Embraces. DRINKING, DRUGS AND SMOKING: 2/5 social drinking and smoking. Positive Messages and Role Models: 2/5 not many, the message about having a healthy relationship and helping others. CAST: “Hugh Grant”, “Sandra Bullock”, “Alicia Witt”, “Dana Ivey”, “Robert Klein”, “Heather Burns”. Overall nice and easygoing romcom. 13+

1 person found this helpful.

Only Rom-Com I Like

I would like to start this off by saying that I really don't like rom-coms. However, the two main characters are so likable, and the jokes are actually funny. The hapless boss is truly a funny, almost hateable character who you come to love by the end, and the harried, overworked employee is a truly inspiring character. While I still don't like the highly predictable ending, it's still a good movie.

Decent movie

This was a little cheesy, but I enjoyed it. There was one moment that was kinda offensive, but other than that it was good.

Cute but slightly tedious romcom with excessive sexual references and drinking

This movie certainly wasn’t the best of romcoms it was slow to get started although there were moments where it was both cute and funny. The movie was full of sexual references and we saw a girl in her underwear because she had been playing strip chess. There was also much drinking and drunkenness which linked into the sexual references even more. Over all this movie was alright and there were moments I enjoyed but I wouldn’t recommend it for children under 14.

Appropriate for 10 and up. Very cute romantic comedy!

I love movies with Sandra bullock so if you're like me you will too! This movie is filled with laughter and love. It lost a star because it started off slow, but don't give up so quick on this movie!!! The chemistry between Sandra bullock and Hugh grant is real/believable! The only inappropriate thing that happened was seeing a girl in her undergarments, they referenced playing strip chess, which is why we saw her in her undergarments but nothing happened. Other then this I recommend for tweens to teens to adults! You'll love this movie!!!

Too Cute!!

This movie was adorable and i absolutely loved it! It was really funny.

check out my page for more great recomendations

What to watch out for * Violence: Comic tussle. * Sex: Sexual references and situations. * Language: Potty humor. * Consumerism: Some product placement. * Drinking, drugs, & smoking: Characters drink, drunkeness.

not rated for age

This movie rocked my sox!

I really liked this movie, for one, because i am a really big Sandra Bullock Fan, and to, because it was really funny, i highlt reccommend this movie. Very Funny, and a feel good movie, you can feel good about watching!