All teen and kid member reviews for Tyler Perry's A Madea Christmas

Kid, 12 years old December 15, 2013

This wonderful Madea holiday special is full of emotion and positive messages

This installment of Tyler Perry's Madea series is not full of that rude humor that is found in the previous movies (well, there is some of it). Instead, Madea now presents herself as a role model (kinda) with many good advice. Also, the movie deals with more emotional issues like bullying and discrimination, and there is one scene that can even make you cry. But the fact that there is a very positive message in the movie makes it a recommendation to kids. Remember, although our skin color is different, you have to look at what's inside. This movie is a MUST WATCH.
Kid, 12 years old December 13, 2013

Great for young adults

It tells not to be racist there are some punches one explosion fireworks and talk of beating up someone there are a lot of sex refrences of strippers hoes and sexual situations there is some language such as a** d**n bull but no s*** there is budwiser sheldon construction and some beer
Teen, 14 years old Written bylinas101 December 14, 2013

not for 2+ of coarse

do my eyes decive me or does common sense seriously say on for 2 and up
Kid, 12 years old December 26, 2013

Good

It had moments, but wasn't good. THE ENDING DRAGS.
Kid, 10 years old January 15, 2014

"Madea" Makes Me Laugh Out Loud

I haven't watched too many "Madea" movies, but this one is VERY funny, some people (reviewers) say it's horrible. But the audience (normal people) say it's funny and you gotta watch it. I really liked it, VERY funny. Just language and joke issues.
Kid, 12 years old July 21, 2014

Hilarious Christmas Movie

This holiday movie is really great and meant to be funny. There can be emotional dramatic parts and language but still pretty good.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymassie11 December 14, 2014

One Of the tamer TP movies

I am a bg fan of tyler perry , so i rented this. this one was a little dull . but not bad . very tame compared to madeas family reunion. Try it . you may like it 7out 0f 10