All teen and kid member reviews for Tyler Perry's Madea's Witness Protection

Teen, 16 years old Written bytripp106 July 3, 2012

One must love Madea.

Kid, 12 years old July 2, 2012

Madea's Witness Protection

This was only OK. There was TONS of innuendo. From stripping, to body parts, to having sex. And there was some language. I mean this was good, but not as good as 'I Can Do Bad All by Myself'. That is a better, more family-oriented hit with some comedy.
Kid, 10 years old January 15, 2014

"Madea" Powers Up More

This "Madea" Movie Is Very Funny, Liked It A Lot. It was the first Madea Movie I have watched. I have only watched 2 as of right now and i plan to watch more.
Teen, 16 years old Written byevrydaymovies July 11, 2012

Laughs with a less mature subject

It is always fun to watch a Madea movie if you go into it knowing there may be some deep concepts in the movie. Witness protection, in my opinion has less sensitive topics than previous Tyler Perry movies. Which is an admirable factor if you just want to laugh at Madea's' straight-forward opinions and comments. Going into the movie, you should know that race is one of the main parts of the movie. Which, in term leads to comments and jokes dealing with race. Overall, it was a fun movie that led to laughs from viewers.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMarauders November 16, 2012

Worth Watching?

In Madea's Witness Protection, a character is said to be laundering money and doesn't know about it. He is taken to police headquarters and is forced to go into hiding and he and his family moves in with an elderly woman named Madea.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylizasmilez July 27, 2012

Hellir!

This is a good movie. Sure it has a few bad words here and there, but overall Madea teaches a good lesson to the audience. Don't listen to CSM!
Kid, 11 years old December 26, 2013

GREAT!

This movie was fantastic! I loved it! The humor was hilarious and made me want to watch more. At the end I was disappointed that it was over!
Kid, 12 years old July 2, 2013

Great one

Kid, 11 years old January 22, 2013

Best Madea Movie

Great movie.
Kid, 10 years old December 31, 2012

This is not a funny Movie !!!!!!!!

not funny at all just complaining