All parent member reviews for Unaccompanied Minors

Parent of a 6 and 10 year old Written bySweet and Sour August 8, 2009

Fun, family movie to watch together and talk about

True Christmas story with kids with the end filled with healing and joy. Slapstick entertainment perfect for my 10-yr-old and the little girl in the show gives my 6-yr-old someone to root for.
Adult Written bygentah April 9, 2008

Liked it more than I expected

We went to a preview, expecting a totally stupid movie. We were surprised to find some heart. There was lots of slapstick. I was concerned at the beginning when it was looking like the entire movie was just going to be kids out of control. Eventually, it settled in and all of the characters had an opportunity to come to grips with their greatest challenges and choose to not let them define who they were. Home Alone is better, but we thought this was worth our time.
Adult Written bytommysportsgirl April 9, 2008

a waste of time!

The little kids in the theater laughed, but overall, I found the film very boring. It presents bad behavior as acceptable, and the kids misbehave and run away but it's shown as "ok".
Adult Written bya.p.k April 9, 2008

Adult Written byally_sowers2007 April 9, 2008

Adult Written byLM April 9, 2008

Morality? Santa? Overall Questionable

My 10 year old and I felt like seeing a movie on a whim, and stopped at theather, this was playing at the time. We missed the first 5 miunutes, but the plot wasn't hard to figure out. For whatever reason there are many children who are alone at an airport on Christmas Eve. A group of 5, get together and get into a lot of trouble on their adventures thru the airport.. A lot of slapstick and bad behavior. A few funny parts. End is very predictable, everyone gets together and becomes friends in the spirit of Christmas.Its entertaining for older kids, but I would NOT take anyone under 10.
Adult Written bybearywell April 9, 2008

We loved it!

I put off going to see this movie with grandson(7). I thought I just don't want to see another kids are smarter than adults movie. But this movie was all about learning to make the best of a bad situation (stuck in airport during the holday). You learn every kid has something they are going through. The mean airport guy kind of got on my nerves but even that turns out ok by the end. My grandsons (5 & 7) loved this movie so much we saw it 3 times. I will definitely by the video!