Kid reviews for Unaccompanied Minors

Stuck kids run amok; Home Alone this ain't.

Teen, 13 years old Written bywhymeh December 17, 2019

Not really good for a "Christmas movie"

Its kind of a mixed response. When I first watched the movie, Its looked good back in 2006, but the kids were a little too bratty (especially the teenage girl, which didn't even look like a unaccompanied minor.) There is a scene that the boy found a bra inside, and he said, "Not so bad in here!" this made me a little worried for me, and also there was bad behavior within the kids, and it ended with all the other people not seeing their families for Christmas!!! This is not what I expected. Watch at your own risk.

Kid, 11 years old December 24, 2015

Amazing although...

It's a great movie and I enjoyed watching it but if your child thinks Santa is still real you should avoid it. The plot is about 5 kids trying to get to the leads little sister before "Santa" comes and gives her a toy. The toy says its from Santa but it clearly is reaveld that the brother delivers it.

Teen, 15 years old Written byhomealonefan123 December 17, 2011

best christmas movie for kids and adults

this christmas movie is awesome. but lots of slapstick styled violence.

Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 October 10, 2011

Slapstick

Most of the inappropriate violence is slapstick to the nuts.

Teen, 13 years old Written bytaylynn884 July 29, 2011

I LOVE UNACCOMPANIED MINORS!

i loved this movie, i especially love the part when the charactor, Spencer Davenport said, " divorce kids are more resoceful than others" i thout that was awsome couse its kinda true. also my favorite charactor and kina my role model, Donna Malone! overall this movie is awsome!!!

Educational Value
Teen, 13 years old Written bymoodystuff449 December 23, 2010

I don't think it's a movie for little kids, but I LOVED it!

I LOVED it!! I can't even BELIEVE it only got 2 stars!
Teen, 13 years old Written byskyrebel August 22, 2010

Perfect for Kids over the age of 5

It was very amusing. The fact that 5 minors are running loose during a blizzard in an airport, well 4 minors. The other has gone to get a Christmas tree. But the message is pretty clear. And the fact that there is a disillusioned airport manager and a wimpy Mexican assistant makes it more interesting. There are also romantic connections between some of the main characters

Kid, 12 years old April 9, 2010

Decent.

Cute, chase scene movie with kids. Very little violence and cute ending. Good holiday movie for the kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written byPoison Ivey December 18, 2009

oh, come on, CSM! I can see you and I aren't going to get along...

Have a little holiday spirirt! Very funny movie and I really liked it. I watched it on ABC family a coupld weeks ago, cause I was staying at my grandma's house (ye-haw) and I was like sooo totally bored, flipping channels, and suddenly... I came to this, so I'm like hey, this looks okay for me to watch with my little sister and brother. And so I watched it and I loved Charlie! He was soo funny! But my favorite character was the dad... he was histerical!! I just thought his scenes were the funniest. Okay so the humor is a little corny, but hey, like I said, have a little christmas happiness! This movie is cute the whole family can enjoy it. ~Ivey
Kid, 10 years old December 7, 2009

Fun Flick for Kids

I'm watching it now,and I saw an ad for AirTran and
whiney kids.The last time I saw this flick I was 7 now
I might understand it better.

Kid, 12 years old December 7, 2009

really funny

this movie is sooooooooo funny!!!! I'm watching this movie on abc family tonihgt!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byyankee01 April 9, 2008

good

a feel good family film with a message for all kids
Teen, 13 years old Written bymoviereviewer April 9, 2008

it was halarious!

It is a really funny movie that involves kids running all over the place trying to escape a christmas hating manager. It involves a classic romance that ends up very happy with the two of the stars liking achother and the other two liking eachother.

i really like this movie!

this movie is hilarious and great for kids!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymoviegeek222 April 9, 2008

Awesome

First off, who ever wrote this review is taking parts of the movie and taking them WAY OUT OF CONTEXT! On a lighter note, I found nothing wrong with this movie except slapstick humor. Nothing "Provocative" as stated in the CSM Review. Anyways, i'ts a great movie, See it.

Funny!

This movie is very funny! there are some surprises, and it is very good to watch with family.WATCH THIS MOVIE!!!!