All parent member reviews for Unbreakable

Adult Written byMovie Man July 27, 2009

Brilliant Thriller!

This is one of teh best thrillers to date and it holds one of the best endings/twists ever. It blew me away!
Adult Written byAshnak April 9, 2008

Cult Classic

One of the best movies I have ever seen
Adult Written byMovieMan26 October 10, 2010

Intense, disturbing, and brilliant!

This is an mazing movie! Definitely one of few M. Night movies that worked! I love the realism of this superhero story. It was gritty, dark, and had an awesome twist in the end. I wish they had shown more action, though. They left a lot off-screen. parents: This is a brutal movie; there's rape, murder, drug dealing, threatening, fighting, and many disturbing plot themes. There's also sexuality and language. Bottom Line: An excellent thriller for any movie fan. Thanks for reading! - Movie Man
Adult Written byTracyeMay August 14, 2010

Another M Night hit

As an M Night fan, I did enjoy this. Bruce Willis did an amazing job as a simple, but actually larger-than-life character. I loved the usual M Night twist at the end. I was disturbed with some of the scenes, including where a man has apparently killed the parents of two children who save Bruce Willis.
Adult Written bydisciple April 9, 2008

Disturbing hostage scene

This movie had great depth in showing the good/bad choices we make, how we use our talents and how things were 'meant to be'. However, I found the misuse of Christ's name offensive and was very disturbed by the scene which showed a family that was kept hostage and killed/abused by their captor. Also, I was never really quite sure about the purpose behind including a scene where the main character decides to slip off his wedding band near the beginning of the film. As a mentor for a confirmation class (13-14 year-olds) at our church, I was surprized this movie was recommended in Focus on the Family's "Movie nights". This movie should be reserved for older teens only.
Adult Written byGerard1 April 9, 2008