Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 42 kid reviews

Sort by:

my thoughts...

It's an intense WWII biopic that's inspiring but doesn't go deep enough.

1 person found this helpful.

Vary good look in to war world 2

It was a good look on what happened in war world 2. It is vary deep and termatic. Watch with caustion

Very sting movie. Brutality is the main concept of the movie.

Heartbreaking important movie to understand war and WW2

Incredible movie. Louis Zamperini's story is amazing and heart breaking, as shown well in this movie. My drawback is that Louis's story was a lot more faith-based then the movie shows. However we have the 2 movie (Unbroken: Path To Redemption) to show more of that. There is a lot of violence, including many torture scenes with a sadistic guard, executions, and severe malnutrition. However that is important to see and important for people to see that war isn't a fun game, that it effects real lives.

Not for stupid kids!

I love true storys I have read the unbroken book and watched the film there both amazing. They rated it 15 for violence but war has voiolence. 10 year olds like me should be able to watch films like that well unless youre a scared childish kid. this film is motavational

My favorite movie, deep and emotional (possible spoilers)

from a troubled teen to japanese captive louis zamperini survived many things including drifting on a lifeboat for 47 days, torture, and grueling work. this movie is inspirational but should be watched with a parent and not watched at all by young/sensitive kids because it is so violent. it’s definitely worth a watch though!

7/10

This movie is showing of true bravery

An olympic runner who tries his hardest. Then later decides to join the militairy and things go really downhill from that point on. But the ending is nothing less then spectacular in fact it deserves a standing appload. This movie is sad when you think of the conditions he is put through. It made me cry. But the overall grit of the main character is something else. All around 10/10.

It Was Brutal

Tells how pow camps were brutal and shows torture of allied troops. Really brutal and sad to see these people getting beaten to death.