Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 16 parent reviews

Sort by:

uncle buck

This is a hilarious comedy. as uncle buck has to learn how to control a family

Great movie but too much swearing

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooooood

"Uncle Buck" Delivers a Message

Very funny! One can sit & nit-pick or see the big picture of this movie. It delivers an important message. Even that eccentric relative from outside the nuclear family can often have a positive effect on one's undisciplined, rebellious teens.

Great Movie!

I used to watch this movie all the time and I still sometimes pop it in the DVD player and watch it this movie has some swearing and cigarette usage but overall it's a great movie for the family!

TV-14

This movie was really good. The language included son of a b**** and the s word. The sexual stuff included inuendo and buck trying to get a girlfriend. The violence included deck tape in someone’s mouth and throwing golf balls at them, and kitchen disasters.

funny.

yes there is some bad language but if your kids about 8 or up its alright.

This movie should be PG-13 for pervasive language, a scene of teen sensuallity and drinking.

This movie has far too much language to be PG. I am really surprised about the rating. It has the word d*ck in it which is PG-13 language. And the sensual scene in it is not at all PG content. Sensuality or anything sexual is PG-13. If they are under 13 I would be supervising them.

Ridiculous language

We thought we were watching a family fun movie but felt we were muting or explaining the whole movie. The bad language is non stop and the scene between a teenage girl and boy in bed is way inappropriate for young kids. Very disappointing! This would have been rated PG-13 if they rated accordingly back then!