Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Under the Gun

Emotional gun control docu addresses complex issue.

No reviews yetAdd your rating
Adult Written bycollectivesoulcowgir May 21, 2016

people have the right to bear arms to protect ourselves

Aurora Colorado if one person has a legal gun in their pocket there would have been less Lives lost and where were the security guards guns don't kill people the people do Sandy Hook with the mother Should had her son in the mental institute instead of at home no one would have gotten killed she thought she could take care of him on her own wrong Chicago even if guns were illegal there would be more crimes and black market for guns like it is Now Virginia Tech there needs to be more help in our mental health system for everyone combine was a wake-up call no one did nothing and was swept under the rug NRA Has it's rights to stand up for our second amendment stands for the people the reason why it's in the Constitution taking guns away will not solve the problem it will create more black market and easier to get a gun the gun will definitely kill more people yes I agree on background checks on gun shows and personal sales I am tired of the NRA being attacked it isn't their fault it's the people that have a gun that kills people our guns will never be taken away it is our right to bear arms I feel for the ones that have lost their loved ones because of guns it's the people that had the guns in their hands that did it there are more guns in the uSa our military which we to shoot for food or hunting hobbies not all guns are dangerous it's the people that use them in the wrong way stand up for NRA!!!
Adult Written bywoodycoates May 29, 2016

Sorry this website has become political

When my son was little I trusted this site to help me research his media choices. It was helpful, but not the only tool I used. It has become clear this site has taken a political position and is no longer a source of information I can rely on. I will not say right or left but only I am sorry to say goodbye. Goodbye.
Adult Written byJCol28 November 15, 2018

Great Insight into 'Common Sense' Gun Legistlation

This film gave me an insight into the sort of 'gun loving' culture that exists amongst a large portion of American people, and how the issue of gun deaths and mass shootings can be reduced, but is legistlation is constantly rejected. It also gives me a great appreciation for living in a country with strict gun control (Australia) where the population doesn't fear mass shootings. The use of interviews with the families and friends of victims, and victims themselves, in this documentary shows the viewer the people that this has affected, and that further atrocities can be prevented.