All parent member reviews for Underworld Awakening

Adult Written byTV-14-DLSV Teen Boy January 28, 2012

I Really like Underwolrd Awakening 3D!!!!!

I honestly think that Underworld Awakening 3D is a Really good movie and its RATED:R and it Really fits it contains very gory fantasy violence. In one scene Selene (The main character) opens a guy's stomach and makes his heart work once more. But its shown in a very disturbing/disgusting way because they show her hand in his heart and Selene makes a lycan (werewolf) explote in a million pieces and it looks pretty disturbing/realistic. The 3D effects in this movie are kind off cool in some Images. I just came from watching this movie from the Deer Park Teathers from Palatine. I give Underworld Awakening 3D 4 out of 5 stars and I Recommend Underworld Awakening 3D FOR OLDER TEEN Age 17+. If you havent seen Underworld Awakening 3D yet then your missing out its a Really good movie. I Recommend it and I Give Underworld Awakening 3D two thumbs up!
Adult Written byjoshua martinez May 12, 2012

17 and up.

this third movie underworld awakening is a great horror movie filled with lots of action stars with Kate Beckinsale and this horror movie is only for your older teens and parents you need to know that underworld awakening has a lot of non-stop intense violence filled with blood and gore and some strong language used.
Adult Written bybig989 January 26, 2012

amazing

i think this movie was the best of the series violent wise very volient and it doesn't really need the 3d becuse nothing really benifited from it otherwise a really amazing movie i recomend seeing this movie