Kid reviews for Underworld: Evolution

Underworld: Evolution Poster Image

has a little bit more violence than the first has severe language

has too much violence and language

Great Movie

this movie is great. good for teens. it really is 13+ but there is a lot of sex. so if you fast forward a few scenes it is 13+. violence.

Good but kinda dirty

I liked it but in a scene were the vampire and half vampire and half werewolf are having sex and it showed him like going to town on her then later a man has a threesome with two other naked vampiers and is seen later carrying one down the stairs and she is at a angle to were she is almost fully nude, I liked it though and i'm 14.

Caution required (minor spoilers)

I love the underworld saga, since I was brought up on hyper-violent movies. Although this film was undoubtedly the worst in the franchise, I still liked it, personally. Due to the questionable sex scene, I had to increase the 'age-rating', because otherwise I would have given it a 13. There were some really impressive scenes that are incredibly rewatch-able, such as the drive-fight between Marcus and Selene. The ending was one long, awesome action sequence that I greatly enjoyed. The fight on the boat was very, very cool. The movie built on the lore of the last film. In every essence, it almost ticked all the boxes neccassary for an cation-horror flick. And unfortunately, that's where the praise ends. Nowadays, the violence in this movie would be equal to that of hot fuzz. Not real violence, just tons of gore. Not only does this film add to the amount of violence there was in the first film, but it even adds CGI to it. From a critical perspective, the acting simply wasn't very good and the creature effects(i.e, the vampire and werewolf effects) weren't convincing and are really quite dated. Unless you've gotten your kids to watch the entire 'Fast and Furious' franchise since they were 6, then be cautious about watching this film with the family. In short, if you liked the first film, then you'll be disappointed yet pleased with this movie. It's basically not a movie for most Friday-night-sit-at-home-on-the-couch families, especially with young children(i.e. 0-10 year-olds).

Not for kids

Very gory and bloody movie to watch this is the bloodiest movie ever

Absolutely not for kids.

Very gory, vampires and werewolves are killed, ingruesome fasion, one has his head is cut in half with a vampires large wings, with blood spraying every direction.

Underworld: Evolution

well i think you should not talk about sexuality in this film. Because most of the hollywood films now a days have sexual scenes.

Gorest movie I have ever seen

I was watching it on FX this morning there was to much blood and gore and the worst part was when victor gets is head cut of by that demon vampire with wings that movie is messed up and the naked kissing scene was to much that I had to turn the channel. How can I put this in a nice way I HATED IT! I love werewolfs and vampires but this movie stunk like crap!

SO DARN VIOLENT!!!!

Yes,well,but it dosent deserve a not for kids.I watched it with my 10 yr old brother and dad and my brother didn get nightmares.

Dont forget what kind of movie this is!

My lord! People! This movie had vilence, but it wasnt anything I havent seen already in other movies. ITS A VAMPIRE AND WEREWOLF/LYCAN MOVIE. its gonna have blood. the language wasnt anything I havent heard too. Very good and I highly recomend it.