Parent reviews for Underworld

Underworld Poster Image

i rate in the world 7 and up cuz I watched it when I was eight and my brother wash it when he was 7

1 person found this helpful.
1 person found this helpful.

Ages 16+

Not recommended for people under the age of 16

Mindless Popcorn fun

No acamedy award. But lots of action. Violence is no worse then the video games your 14 year is probably playing.

Not as clean as some say

There were at least two very prominent uses of f*ck, and one scene in which one woman with no shirt on (you see her bare back) is kissing a male in a chair.

Underworld

Great movie for vampire/werewolf lovers. And im not talking about sissy Twilight fans either. Awesome acting, and intense action scense is what makes this movie fantasic.

Great action/adventure movie. Very stylish with nice cinematography. It's got some bloody action violence but it should be fine for teens. Highly recommended.

A good compromise.

Personally one of my favorite films as an adult and fantasy buff. As with any film, parents should make decisions based on their own children. My daughters are both young teens and love the Twilight series. I gave them the option to watch this with us. They were fine with it overall, maybe a bit squeamish with all the werewolf gore. In the end they got up not because it was offensive, but they were just disinterested with all the action. 13+ boys will likely love it, and I'd say it's fine for them. They're gonna watch this violence anyway whether we want them to or not, so this is a good compromise.

not rated for age