Kid reviews for Underworld

Underworld Poster Image

has too much violence has moderate language

has way lesser violence than resident evil and some language

A great movie!

A very enjoyable action/horror movie about Vampires and Werewolves, includes lots of practical and realistic gore along with a great story that has some good twists! I recommend for ages 13+, a little more if you’re sensitive to violence and a little les if you can handle it! From memory, it has some language but mature kids should be able to handle it.

AWESOME

Awesome movie. this is one of my favorites. there is a TON of violence.

If your child is mature enough then yes I think it is find I watched this when I was 10 (of course am not much older but that's just my opinion)

I need to watch this, badly...

I've seen several clips of this movie and its sequels on YouTube and it constitutes a war between vampires and werewolves. From what I know this is undoubtedly not made for younger eyes but i'd say it has some of the best action scenes I've seen in my sheltered life. I need to watch this.

Brilliant movie. But has it's problems......

The movie is one of my favorites. The gore and action was point-perfect, and comparing it to movies like Kill Bill and Blade, it really isn't that bad. Most of the shooting scenes weren't head shots and there was only one act of cold blood in the whole movie(During the opening scene, Selene repeatedly shoots a man to death. However, the shot pans onto Selene's face, not the guy) Unless your the kind of kid who cries once a bullet's shot, then this film should be handled really quite easily by most of my age. Although some of the acting was poor and the one-liners were pretty clunky, the swearing scenes were usually satisfying(About 30 mins into the film, Michael shouts 'What the f**k is going on!' After a man was shot five times and pulls all the bullets out in a matter of seconds). The music was used really effectively, and the transformations didn't look scary at all. One really awesome transformation scene did occur, and that may scare some, but the overpowering music will compensate for that. Alright, there were some science-horror and post-torture scenes, but then the magic of 'fast-forward' exists. No sex. Not like the sequel. I mean, the swearing was so minor that comparing it to 2016's 'Vacation' would result in a 2-second beat down. This film is 15 years old, and it really has dated. If you've seen Blade at 11, then Underworld is a must-see.

Iffy for 15+

Good movie with vampires and werewolves

Good vampire movies

Iffy for 15+

Good vampire and werewolf movie