Kid reviews for Unforgiven

Unforgiven Poster Image

Gritty and Violent

This gritty tale of The American West takes a look at the idea of idolizing the wrong people and what it means to be a good person

Does tend to be violent, but it is by far the best western I have ever seen.

I'm blown away with this movie, Clint Eastwood did an amazing job on directing, producing, and acting in this masterpiece. All of which was oscar-worthy. But, there's also Gene Hackman, who also did an amazing job acting, and won the oscar for best supporting actor. there is no question about it that this movie had pretty stiff competition for the best picture of 1992. But, in the end this movie won, and it deserved it. My favorite western. 10/10

Trippy

Good movie for mature audiences. Definitely raises questions. Great to have a discussion about after!

Great

One of the ten best westerns of all time, but not a great ending. My favorite western

Unforgiven

Unforgiven is a very good and powerful film, the violence is mostly sticks to a normal amount of violence. However that said some parts come out of no wear and is very graphic at times (Rarely) Unforgiven is Good but leave it to Mature Audiences

An incredible film, quite violent though.

This is one of my favourites films - an old fashioned western, telling of redemption, courage and grit. Amazing fun, and the ending is magnificent. Parents should be a bit wary though - right at the beginning there's a sex scene, prostitutes appear frequently in the film and there's quite a lot of bloody violence. 14 year old should be fine.

deserves the Oscar although violence and strong language

long story short, this movie is extremely violent and contains lots of strong language most teens might want to say off

unforgiven

i asolutly love movie, i saw it at the midnight pemere and it was so awesome

this movie is cool

e.g. Perfect for older kids, but not for tweens

It's quite great, and one of Clint's best films (only Million Dollar Baby is better).