All teen and kid member reviews for United 93

Teen, 15 years old Written bycansofdoom April 9, 2008
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillonaire July 5, 2013

My Opinion is:

Phony 9/11 like movie isn't for younger viewers.

Good Movie, Shouldn't have been rated-R

This film should've been rated-PG.PG13 tops.
Teen, 14 years old Written byrebo344 August 9, 2016

Slow, but emotional.

What a tense film. All the hijack scenes ad the people's reaction to the plane hitting the tower was so emotional. Other scenes dragged a bit. Grade: B.
Teen, 17 years old Written byiiRevieW December 12, 2015

Very good but Very depressing

I saw this movie not that long ago I had heard about it so I decided to buy it. It was not a mistake buying it. Now it's a family tradition to watch it every year on September 11. This movie is filled with violence of all sorts and very intense moments. Honestly it's a must see but it is really hard to watch. The people who fought as one are brave and will be remembered
Teen, 14 years old Written bygabemtz14 December 7, 2015
Teen, 17 years old Written byBestPicture1996 July 2, 2013

Words fail me

The movie's a stunning reenactment of what happened that horrific day. My heart was constantly beating once it hit the half hour mark, and it wouldn't let up. Greengrass' direction is far from sentimental, though it will most definitely make you cry, if only because everyone knows how the story ends.
Teen, 16 years old Written byUSCTrojan July 2, 2012

2 to 13= off, 14+ = on

Not for kids 14 and Under
Teen, 15 years old Written byChernovFan100 November 16, 2011

United 93 Review

United 93 is a movie about the events that took place aboard United Airlines Flight 93 on September 11th 2001. The film has a moderate amount of violence, from a terrorist being clubbed to death with a fire extinguisher by a passenger to a flight attendant's throat being slit. The movie has quite a lot of offensive language with several "S" and "F" words used - including one line where a passenger says "I'm listening but we need to know who's gonna f*cking fly the plane". The passengers aboard the aircraft display incredible bravery during the movie and they are to be commended. Overall a fantastic movie!
Teen, 13 years old Written byAmovieFAN August 21, 2011

A Movie Many Need To See!!!

I think EVERYBODY needs to see this movie.It is very emotional and conveys a good idea about bravery,and standing up for your country.There is violence but none of it is harrowing.I'm 13 and I loved it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byeagles4ever December 14, 2010
This movie is very emotional for a lot of viewers. Although, it is a very good portray on what happened on 9/11. A lot of F-bombs were used. Overall, it should not be for younger kids at all but it is a very good movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written by9001 April 16, 2010

Iffy for ages 14-18

Great movie, and it wasn't so extreme that 14 year olds couldn't handle it. The main issue here would be the emotional content - the movie may upset others more than some. So, I rate this movie iffy for ages 14-18; know your child, and know if he/she is ready to watch it at age 14 or age 18.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybradley4846 August 8, 2009

Starts Slow, Ends Better

The begining is really slow, the ending is worth the wait tho. There is swearing (s-words, at least 10 f words, etc). There is violence most of it is not entirely shown on screen and you ussually just see blood on shirts and etc
Teen, 14 years old Written byKaty0 August 8, 2009

Everyone 14+ must see this film

As my own memories of 9/11 are vivid though short (I was 6 at the time) this movie made me feel like it was happening again. Very tense. The violence is realistic but not over the top. The hijackers characters aren't one dimensional, their motives and thoughts are mapped out. There are maybe six "f-words" and "s-words" and a couple of milder profanities. Overall, the movie is well done and powerful.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDKRUMBLE725 April 5, 2009

Good for adults, but not kids

I liked this movie alot. It was a good movie but I was slammed by all of the graphic violence mostly on the terrorists. The characters in the movie tended to have colerful tongues too who laid out several F-words and various other offences. The bottom line is that this is not a good movie for kids, but a very suspencful and inspirational movie for adults.
Kid, 12 years old February 24, 2009

Intense!!!

What a movie! this movie was a great reminder of all the people who was on that plane. It also shows someones idea of what it would look and be like on the plane. Excellent Movie!!!!! Probably better for teenagers and up.
Teen, 15 years old Written byethandavid26 April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written byzip799 April 9, 2008

Wonderful

It is a necessity for people to watch this movie. It helps Americans remember the tragedy that happened on 9/11.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymoviedrunk666 April 9, 2008

moving

not too violent not much language for teens and up
Teen, 17 years old Written byinspiration-bg April 9, 2008

Tough provoking

A great movie about the people on board united flight 93. That places us all on the air plane and asks us the question, "what would we of done?"