All teen and kid member reviews for Unknown

Teen, 15 years old Written bygranth October 13, 2014

About average for Liam Neeson

Unknown is about a man who gets into a car crash and wakes up from a coma with his wife married to someone who claims to be him. Unknown has just as much action, sex, language and drinking as an average "Neeson thriller" There is however a good twist within the story.
Kid, 10 years old September 8, 2012

Awesome

Pure awesomness!
Teen, 14 years old Written byarman kalantari January 31, 2012

awesome movie

Teen, 14 years old Written bySpielberg00 December 14, 2011

Pretty violent for a PG-13.

My rating: PG-13 [borderline with R] for intense violence and sexual content. Violence: 4/5 - Lots of explosions. Sex: 3/5 - We see people making love in the shower multiple times, and though it is clear that they have no clothes on, we see no nudity.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTotally500 August 28, 2011

Unknown into a well known movie

This movie is really good slow in some parts but overall a really good movie
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 August 25, 2011

I Suggest Source Code

To be honest, I thought this movie was a little stupid. If you're looking for a good thriller, I suggest Source Code.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybslrpl July 1, 2011

Good movie with a great twist!

This was a really good movie, me and my dad really enjoyed it. The main problem was the violence with killing and fighting ranging from fist fights to shooting to knife attacks. There was some blood at the end. A sexual scene glimpsed through flashbacks in seen a couple times with a man and woman in a shower having sex. It doesn't show anything explicit but there is some noises. No drugs and the language isn't too bad! Great movie!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymoviefan22 June 24, 2011

Skip it!

This movie was very confusing, especially at the end. The ending, in my opinion, was terrible. You could call it a twist, but it seemed to me that the director was trying too hard to make the audience surprised. It was well-acted and the action was frequent and exciting, but this thriller just didn't make the cut for me. However, after a night of seeing it, I now do understand the ending.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTheSuperman765 April 3, 2011

i rate this title IFFY for 13+

What to watch out for * Messages: The movie's message is a downer: You may believe one thing about yourself, but if enough people tell you otherwise, it may not be true. You can't trust anyone, and if you do, your life -- and the lives of your friends -- could be in danger. * Role models: The movie's hero isn't a particularly good role model in that he's violent and argumentative, acts desperately, and is really rather helpless. He asks for help from others, but he doesn't particularly work well in a team. He tries hard to solve his problem but in a rather destructive way, with few consequences. * Violence: Several car chases and crashes, several fistfights, and a little blood. Guns are drawn and fired. A man murders a woman by twisting and snapping her neck. A woman is knocked unconscious, a character is zapped with a Taser, and a character is sliced open with broken glass. There are huge explosions, with fatalities. Characters frequently argue with and confront one another. * Sex: The main character and his wife are shown kissing and making love in flashbacks. No nudity, but viewers hear moaning and heavy breathing. Language: Language includes infrequent use of "s--t," "a*s," "bi*ch," "he*l," "d**n," "a--hole," "oh my God," and both "Jesus" and "Christ" used as exclamations. * Consumerism: Not an issue. * Drinking, drugs, & smoking: The main character gets some sort of knockout drug while in the hospital. The villains have a deadly drug that kills its victim in seconds. One character takes cyanide.
Teen, 16 years old Written byAshinthehouse April 1, 2011

Intense violence and some other themes but not a bad movie

It was a good movie I really liked it i would say it has violence which can be intense and some romance between the main character and this wife otherwise it's not a bad movie
Kid, 12 years old March 19, 2011

Good Action, Good Twist...

I can see what some of the reviews are saying but the twist really made up for at least. The acting was good enough but the shower part was unneeded and removed a large group of people from the theater. Keep 9,10, and 11 away.
Teen, 14 years old Written byLiliElza26 March 18, 2011

The kids should stay at home..probably you should as well.

I wouldn't say this film was worth watching. The was just plain and pointless, with a lot of violence and unexpectedly 'strong' sexual scenes. I mean, it's supposed to be a 12A. Personally I didn't like Unknown, but if you're looking for the usual Liam Neeson action film then this is perfect for you.
Teen, 13 years old Written bywainy2011 March 10, 2011
Great movie!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byBrandon4News March 9, 2011

Convoluted Neeson thriller is OK for teens.

There's some intense action violence, but it's nothing along the lines of even "Taken". Teens should be fine with this one even though the film doesn't deserve to be seen.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybananalover March 6, 2011
really good performance liam neeson! but u only need to tell them that ur martin harris once not a billgion times!
Kid, 12 years old February 26, 2011
Pretty awesome movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byfishish February 26, 2011

Didn't disappoint .

Great movie, with a great twist. It was a little too violent, a girl rammed a guy between two cars twice, and there were lots of fights and gunshot. But I loved it, really entertaining with a great twist. While the Liam Neeson's character may have seemed helpless to some, he takes control of his destiny in the end.
Teen, 16 years old Written byP dump February 26, 2011

Worth the ticket.

Enjoyed the movie. The violence was very non-discript with shaky camera angles and so much happening. Some of the main character's flashbacks take place with his wife. One character lives in an apartment with "walls made of cardboard". However, there was little or no cussing in the movie, which is a rarity these days, and the plot was involving enough to make it worth the time and money.
Teen, 15 years old Written bycburnett4 February 24, 2011