Parent and Kid Reviews on

Unpregnant Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 12 kid reviews

Sort by:

Great book to movie adaptation!

I read the book earlier this year and absolutely loved it. So I was absolutely THRILLED that they were adapting it into a movie, and I wasn't disappointed. The book was just as funny and fun as the book and was really great. The only thing is that they changed a whole section of the book (to better fit the screen I think) which was a bit disappointing since it was very funny, but I still enjoyed it! (I also think that this movie is very important since it has a very major female friendship, and makes abortion into a more normalized topic!)
1 person found this helpful.

Great to show kids 13-15!

I think this is a great movie to show young teens. It's very important, and forward thinking, for a normal friendship movie. For me though, being 17, it is a bit to childish in its writing so just keep that in mind. Good topics here! Just wish there was more ethnic diversity in the cast, and that Victoria's mom, in her fake nice, judgmental speech at the end wasn't that glorified.

1 person found this helpful.

Good movie, but mature topics.

This movie was very good. I really like how they made Bailey a LGBTQ character and how their friendship started to rekindle. Again, the movie is all for feminism and deals with some mature topics and if your a pro-life supporter, I would not recommend this movie to you because it will most likely piss you off.

GREAT MOVIE!!!!

This movie is empowering to women it helps show that women are in charge of there own bodies and its a comical and enjoyable movie the characters are excellently Petrayed and the fact there's a female lead makes it that much better.

Definitely worth watching

they gave good information about abortion and also made it very lighthearted, with a sweet friendship. great movie with great acting

Sickening

This movie was poor-quality. It was disappointing and sick. Don't waste your time and money on it.

Getting an abortion isn’t to be taken lightly

The women who have gotten abortions and the fathers of the babies that have been slaughtered prematurely endure emotional hurt for years after the traumatic event.