All teen and kid member reviews for Uptown Girls

Teen, 13 years old Written bygreenactress October 14, 2009

You, you, and you

i liked this movie, havent seen it in awhile but what i remember was sweet. little bad parts here and there but no deal breakers. It's entertaining, and i think it does teach a few valuble lessons. I think no matter who you are, child or adult, male or felmale, you should watch this movie. It proably comes off as a chick flick but its funny and overall good. A great movie for mothers to watch with their younger daughters.
Kid, 10 years old December 22, 2009
Teen, 16 years old Written byLadyDipthong April 21, 2011

my favorite movie.

Dakota flips off Brittany like 3 times.
Teen, 14 years old Written byzaneybraney12 April 9, 2008

This movie is sooooooo dumb

I hated this movie it was soooooo dumb!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bymaddiekate April 9, 2008
Kid, 10 years old May 15, 2010
funny,iffies,good
Teen, 13 years old Written byNatasha2 April 9, 2008

Very Innapropriate

This movie was okay. I cried a little bit. I recommend this movie to kids 11+. Rae was played by a good actress.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylove_pink April 9, 2008

omigod

o my god this is my favorite movie i saw it when i was seven. its awesum. i recomend it 2 everyone
Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviecritic April 9, 2008

A little depressing but worth seeing..

Well, when I first saw the preview for this movie I wanted to see it soooo bad but I waited until it came on DVD. Uptown Girls is one of those movies where you don't know if you should cry or laugh. The content is not the most clean and there is a confusing relationship between Molly and her boyfriend. But overall please give this movie a chance, you might like it. I thought it was okay.

it was soo sad

it was soo sad but i loved rae and the nanny it had sort of a real world prespective even thou i would haveliked to see rae cry =)