Kid reviews for Vacation

Vacation Poster Image

Horrible

This movie was rude on another level. I watched this with my dad and we both just agreed it was awful and unfunny. Not at all appropriate for teens under 17.

Vacation

A other great movie only for older kids because mostly of language

One of the best Ed Helm's movies.

The movie is fantastic, even if it has an adult humor. In less than 100 minutes you discover a great story that you will never forget. The film has good messages, as it shows the value of family and overcoming difficulties with it. Russ is a great role model, as he is a very cool man and he loves his family very much. Movie suitable for 12+

It’s good for 11 and over

Vacation is a very good movie there is a few inappropriate things but I think it’s ok for mutual 11 year olds

vacation movie review

I think it’s a great movie and really funny. Although it’s probably not everyone’s cup of tea I really liked it! There is brief nudity( bare breasts for a split second), and there is minor mentions of sexual acts .The language was quite horrific but nothing 13 year olds haven’t heard before. Overall it’s a great movie and I totally recommend it!

funny, but a hard R...

We thought this movie was gonna be really funny like the others, but it turns out that it's a lot worse. The "dream women" is killed by a truck while on the wrong side of the road. Rustles wife is known for doing crazy things, which might make you turn off the movie. then later on, There are flashes of bare breasts. later in the credits, you see a man with his penis sticking out of his pants (visible). There is also a scene that might want to make you puke: they go into a sewage pool thinking it was a hot spring, and start putting waste in their mouth. But in all, a really funny movie, just don't think it's as family friendly as the others.

Funny for adults, very rude for kids

Vacation brings back a sense of the original films, with references of previous events in the franchise, but it has clearly taken a step to the bad side of comedy movies. The cast [led by Ed Helms] just seems a little as though they don't care about this movie, not to mention it is a pretty good cast. The plot is pretty boring and the majority of the jokes are too rude for kids under 12-13, if you have a mature kid, they might get the jokes, but they are very rude. This isn't a great movie as far as if you were defining it as a movie, but if you define this as something as to just sit and relax and have a good laugh, then this is it.

Not the worse pick, actaully a good movie

There are a lot of iffy moments and languages mostly used by the youngest child which is disturbing but other than that, it should be a good pick for kids about 13+ Although this is a iffy choice since there are some sex scenes, references, crazy swearing drunk a like cops, Strong STRONG language and love moments

Love it

I love ed helms and and the vacation movies

really funny but innapropriate

this movie was funny and inappropriate, but its a good once in a while movie. I would watch this alone or at a sleepover, but not with parents. It's about a typical family vacation where everything goes wrong.