Parent reviews for Veronica

Veronica Poster Image

Unoriginal

Same blah, quiji board-posession storyline as many other films, but this one is in subtitles....yay! You see a penis for a few seconds. That was why I suggested the audience to be 18+. The rest of the movie was very PG 13. This reminded me a lot of the Posession of Emily Rose...a lot less scarier than that, really. It was boring. I couldn't finish it because I was just too annoyed by the predictability. Sister Death seemed cool in a way....but again, I never got to see her full character development.

Lame Horror movie.

Veronica is a so-called horror movie that has a lot of bloody content & disturbing visuals. But it certainly doesn't give the creeps like a good horror movie should. And also it's spanish, and it's difficult to watch it without subtitles. It just doesn't keep you engaged. It's quite slow & boring.

it is a pretty good movie I love horror movies and I think this is scarier than most, I wasn't scared by it and I feel that it might be because I don't speak the language that was spoken in this movie so I had to read the subtitles, but thats not their fault. I love the idea of this movie and its originality

Very boring and slow

I had heard so much hype about this movie. I expected suspence, gore, and to be scared out of my wits. Frankly the movie had a good plot. It was very slow and not suspenseful or scary in the least. I love horror films. For someone who gets scared easily and doesnt like horror films this movie would probably be epic for them. For me it was on my bad list.

Meh.

I’ve seen way scarier movies than this...if people couldn’t finish the movie all the way through, it’s because they were more bored than scared. Sure there’s some creepy scenes, but nothing people haven’t seen before in paranormal movies.

Not scary

Just not scary

Scary in a psychological aspect

This movie was scary, but do know it's a Spanish film and there are subtitles. I personally already know a lot of spanish so it was fine, but it's hard to understand without subtitles if you don't know spanish. *very bloody*

Nothing new

Plenty of psychological trippiness. Expect demons and ouija boards. Plenty of screaming.