Kid reviews for Veronica

Veronica Poster Image

RATED17+nudity,violence,fear

SOME SCARY SCENES NOW DOUBT WHY IT GOT AWARDS.

It was not nearly as scary as it claims

Its good but not for Faint of Heart

*Spoilers* Well, I saw this movie twice by myself. This movie is really amazing no how its put but its not for the faint of heart because there are some moments where Veronica has really terrible Dreams Later on and one of her dreams her siblings eat her flesh because they were hungry. But either way its really good and some parts it was scary.

The best movie my friends and I watched in our horror movie marathon

Despite only being a young teenage girl Veronica takes care of her three little siblings day in and day out. there's a lot of demonic violence and graphic nightmare scenes.

Fairly good movie with fantastic camera angles

I am usually disappointed by most horror movies these days but one of the best I've seen in awhile. I was expecting the usual " lights flickering on and off, bumps on walls, and cheesy jumpscares" kinda thing that you see in most boring horror movies but I was pleasantly surprised. They use original scenarios that you usually don't see much, such as the underside of the childrens' mattresses being burned. I am a bit of a photography buff so through the eyes of one, the camera angles are absolutely phenomenal with lots of play with reflections and perspectives. I am also a true crime fanatic and horror movie buff so it takes quite a lot to disturb or scare me so it didn't affect me much but for most kids, I would say no one under 14 or 15 for sure. The seance scene is slightly intense but overall not as bad as it could have been with the only disturbing thing being the 30 seconds or so that Veronica is lain on the floor whispering in a trance which ends with a scream. In one scene near the beginning, Veronica dreams that she is held to her bed by black hands emerging from the mattress and her father standing over her whispering "Veronica" repeatedly. To me, the most disturbing scene was a dream of Veronica's where she is seen being bit by her two younger siblings which then shows some blood running down her arm. One other instance of blood is when she grabs a broken mirror shard to protect herself with which then cuts her hand. TV-MA is a slightly high rating but is required due to the use of the F-word twice. A few characters smoke or are seen smoking in the background. Loud noises such as screams and bumping on walls. No sex in the movie, only one couple kissing in the very far background of one scene. However, Veronica's main goal and thought throughout the entire movie was to care and protect her three much younger siblings in an epic display of amazing siblingship. Overall, I'd say a good watch for a 15, 16, or possibly 14 looking for a good horror movie.

Please no