Kid reviews for Vivarium

Vivarium Poster Image

Disturbing and disgusting

It is really disturbing after watching it you don’t know what to think of it it’s just really disturbing and distrusting I don’t recommend it and I’m warning you don’t watch it.

Wasted potential

It has a good concept, however it didn't make a lot of sense and a lot of my questions remain unwaswred. Not in a cool mysterious way, but a lame, boring, "why didn't they include this?" way. There is a lot of language and a quite vulgar sex scene that reapears again. I would choose another movie.

Kind of boring

There really was no plot of the movie. It was sad. Like a night gallery story. Very disturbing. There was a cycle the couple couldn't escape.

Okay

it was okay. Kind of boring though. I excepted it to end in the way it did but it was still creepy. Definitely messed me up. Now im rethinking my whole existence.

Its a good movie.

It has a scene where the boy starts bleeding but not much of it.

Great story line but too long winded

It was pretty dark and definitely not for kids but in general it was just too long winded there was barely any action and the only actual part that blew me away was the ending also graphic sex is shown

It’s okay they get trapped in this neighborhood and they need to escape first half good second half okay.