All teen and kid member reviews for Walking with Dinosaurs: The Movie

Kid, 11 years old December 29, 2013

Dino Wonderland

This daring adventure is a great choice for people who like dinosaurs. There is some prehistoric violence, but the the movie has jokes to keep you going. The plot is not at all complicated, great for younger audiences. I think this movie is a great choice if you love dinosaurs.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHippoboss December 23, 2013

Better than I expected

I Loved it, I thought it would be more realistic and bad for sensitive kids. It's actually really funny and modern. I also liked the positive message of never stop fighting for someone you love. There was not that much violence just dinosaurs biting (no blood) or knocking each other around.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNotreDameFan April 14, 2014

FAILURE

WORST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SAW
Teen, 13 years old Written byDinosaurhunter1 April 6, 2015

Ok for little kids

Ok, I did an old review on the movie saying it was good, but I saw that movie when I was 11 now I'm 13. Now, I think that the movie was just marketed at little kids. I also kept getting pissed off by all the little kid potty humor( poop, fart, barf, etc.). I also got pissed off by the dinosaurs talking and making crappy jokes. It's sort of a good movie because off it's educational value, good lessons and realistic dinosaurs; Besides that, the movie was sort of crap. But I still think little kids would enjoy it. I wasn't saying this whole time that they won't enjoy it, I was just saying that older kids probably won't like it too much. If you have little kids who love dinosaurs, go ahead!
Kid, 11 years old June 26, 2015

Perfect for kids to learn!

If they hear new words such as "Herbivore", "Carnivore", or "Omnivore", they can learn what those words are. This is an educational movie for kids. Just be careful at the end as there is a jumpscare scene.
Kid, 11 years old June 8, 2015