All teen and kid member reviews for WALL-E

Teen, 14 years old Written byeastside01 May 30, 2009

WALL-E will delight everyone.

Can you really even think of any other better animated movies than disney i don't think you can because disney/pixar has done it again with this great film for everyone it should be seen by everyone who likes good movies and take an hour and a half to see a charmer.
Kid, 10 years old April 25, 2009

BEST MOVIE YOU SHOULD WATCH IT!

AWESOME MOVIE!! so funnyyyy! luv it!
Teen, 17 years old Written bySpaceMarine May 27, 2011

Beautiful

I have seen scifi pics ranging from the high fantasy of Star Wars to the brilliant bloody violence of Daybreakers, but Wall-E is still the best. What it does, with its wonderful story and animation and absolutely adorable heroes, is it picks you up and sweeps you off your feet and replaces all of your problems with a feeling of wonderment and warmth, and when its over after 90-odd minute, you wish it was an hour longer. Very good role models and a very positive environmental message. Absolutely zero violence.
Kid, 11 years old April 20, 2011

Great Movie For Everyone

This is one of the best kids' movies out there! It is both educational and very entertaining. The perfect movie to watch before you go to bed. One of my favorites and perfect for all ages!
Kid, 9 years old May 29, 2013
This is the best movie ever!!!!!!!! It is so sweet, WALL.E is so sweet, and make sure you know who the girl's name is, it is EVE not Eva! Anyway, I think they will LOVE it if they are the right age... But I love it!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byCartoon critic 1 February 13, 2010
This movie is one of the best Pixar movies I've ever seen. Its mix of action, romance, and drama is incredible. Its a very heartwarming story that is told not just by dialogue, but nonverbal communication. The way this movie uses gestures and sounds to communicate a wide range of emotions is unbelievable. However, you have to be willing to watch a movie that mainly uses nonverbal communication to express ideas, not dialogue. Overall it a fantastic movie for all ages, that will leave you in awe of Pixar's creative ability.
Teen, 14 years old Written byethanct86 October 12, 2015

Great classic, but could be over the head for younger kids.

There are two ways to view the future through sci-fi lenses: the mechanical wow-ness of a space world, or a dusty, human-less Earth. In Wall-E, another Pixar hit, the Earth is dusty and human-less, except that humans currently live in space and Earth is covered in garbage. The humans, after evacuating in a luxurious spaceship, christened the Axiom, leave behind tiny clean-up machines, Wall-Es (Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth-Class), to collect, compress and stack the garbage into skyscrapers. One big problem is that most of the Wall-Es have rusted and broken, but the bigger problem is that no human, who now live on hoverchairs and are made up of just fat and (almost) no bones, remembers them. But they are not entirely forgotten. After a long day at work for Wall-E, the humans send a reconnaissance robot named EVE to find evidence that there is life on Earth. After completing her “directive,” she is retrieved by the Axiom and a heartbroken and devastated Wall-E follows her onto the ship. This vital evidence, a tiny plant found in a worn-out shoe, balances the future of the lazy, fat humans. Oscar-winning director and writer Andrew Stanton gloriously adds another star to Pixar almost as valuable Toy Story. With dazzling colors and top-notch animation, Wall-E’s intensity is far from severe but still demonstrates the teamwork and devotion of the captain, humans, Wall-E and EVE as they battle the mutinous autopilot of the Axiom. At times when it seems hopeless for Wall-E and EVE, Pixar shows us how friends stick up for each other, not just in sunny days, but also in rainy days.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymadelineshadowrose January 1, 2012

eco freindly

It is a great movie with good devoloped charecters that can be understood by everyone
Kid, 11 years old May 12, 2010

the movies wrong

it's full of Illuminati garbbge!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byink January 22, 2010
Kid, 11 years old January 3, 2010

Don't watch this terrible movie

Ok, honestly, not to burst anyone's bubble, but I seriously don't understand how anybody could even like this movie! Sure, it's cute at parts, but it just doesn't work out. It's not funny and it's has a crude message to overweight people because all the people in the movie are overweight. It's eco-friendly, but it's really easy to find a better movie to watch out there instead. For example, try "Up" instead.
Kid, 12 years old May 25, 2009
This movie was the best PIXAR film ever. It has romance, action, and some drama, but the end can be sad.

Wall-e is cute

It had great animation and it had a funny storyline. I thought it was going to be a weird movie, but it turned out to be a great one! WATCH IT!!!
Kid, 10 years old May 25, 2009

STUPID MOVIE!

How could all the humans just die away or go to live in rockets?? Also, there is not enough actual talking, little robot noises. I fell asleep halfway through.
Kid, 11 years old December 5, 2008

WALL-E is a mildly surprising film that's cute and adorable.

WALL-E is one of those films that are overrated and instead of loving them you just like them. Still overrated or underrated WALL-E is still a cute, adorable film that not only will kids like, adults would find rather interesting. What does it have going for it? WALL-E is a cute robot and Eve was a nice touch, there's a good chemistry here, and the jokes were funny. What makes it so overrated? Well WALL-E can drag at certain points, but don't most films do that? Overall however way you look at it WALL-E is a good family flick.

Wall-E

The movie is awesome and it has a very good message: "Take care of our planet tiday or it might become like this Earth in the Movie someday." Everybody should take note of this.
Kid, 5 years old April 9, 2008

A must-read book for every 8 year old.

I Liked Wall-E June 27. It Was Great. I Loved It. 2 People In It With Cations: Roke Robots.
Teen, 14 years old Written byThe Rateinator November 21, 2010

Deeper than you would think.

This movie isnt just for kids. Sure the characters are cute and whimsical but this is a movie which delves into what would happen if we didnt recycle. The fact there are not many human characters ( and the few that are arent the nicest of people) may cause small children to raise questions. its a cartoon so violence isnt a massive issue.
Kid, 12 years old August 6, 2010

A charming movie. My all time fav!

Probobly my all time favorite movie. The charm is that so little is said, yet you know what's going on. It's so sweet. I love how he has a crush on eve. It's so cute when he's protecting her. It's so cool. What they don't tell you is that Wall-e has developed a personality, and he saves interesting objects amid the rubbish. It's so cute. The reason it's good is how they made little to no speech such an entertaining movie. The only bad thing is the ugly fat people.
Kid, 10 years old July 2, 2010

the best movie ever!:D

This movie was the BEST!!!! I have watched this movie about 4 times. It is also funny (ex. when wall-e pointed at the tv in the elevator with his picture on it, eve shot it) I reccommend this movie!