Parent reviews for Wanderlust

Wanderlust Poster Image

wanderlust review

it was not so bad it was kind of like the fockers movies a little worse I would say any 11 year old could watch it because there is no realy bad sex launguage just the F word wich they say a lot threw the film there is a nude scean but it only shows the mans but wich is still kind of bad. I let my 11 and 10 year old watch and they were fine with it and I dont mosly let them watch 14A movies but this one wasnt so bad

Boring.

You Americans are so prudish. Just watched the movie, found it totally boring, but the comments here are so silly.

Funny movie, probably not for kids not near adulthood.

Wanderlust is a where a young couple disillusioned with life and the cost of living in New York City happened to get stop over at what they thought was a bed and breakfast on their way down south. They soon discover this B & B is a 60's style commune filled with people who live alternatives lifestyles. After much back and forth discussion, they decide to move into the commune with mixed results. It's soon is discovered that idealology can trump human nature This was a hillarious movie, but definitely one for adults. It features nudity (paticularly male nudity), drug use, swinging, course language. Unlike the Hangover Part II, there not any kids in the audience. A good sign.

The ending is a cop-out, but yes, it's as raunchy as other Apatow movies...

Lots and lots of in-your-face males genitalia. Husband and I thought it was hysterical and laughed throughout the movie, but it's not for kids. Most damaging, perhaps, is the use of hallucinogenics with no real consequences...just "freeing the mind" talk. I have no hangups about the human body, either...it doesn't bother me. It's the dirty talk and drugs and bad ending that I wouldn't want my son to see. It would have made for a much more interesting film if the people at the commune were all as pure as you think they are at the beginning as they are in the end.