Kid reviews for Wanderlust

Wanderlust Poster Image

Wanderlust

I felt disappointed after watching this movie and I like most of Paul Rudd comedies except this one. Some parts were funny but overall it was not a funny movie. Overall I don’t recommend this movie.

Watch Out Parents

Very bad movie. Not only was it stupid and very disappointing, there was a lot of sexuality and nudity as well as a lot of drug use. Definitely not for children.

good movie.

i was 12 when i watched this movie and no one under this age should watch it but people saying age 17 or not for kids seriously its not that bad there is a bit of nudity but not loads

Crude comedy alright for mature teens

This movie has crude jokes, nudity, stronger language, and drug use. None of this is too extreme. Nudity is full frontal, but there aren't any sex scenes Fine for mature teens

If You Liked Role Modles You'll Love This!

Based on YOUR opinion.

Very raunchy and lots of language but OK for mature teens who can handle it,Nudity is an everyday thing.Just saw this with my dad as had nothing to do but I think it's personally safe just to let 13s and up.Depends on your opinion.

Use COMMON SENSE

OK, I'll admit I haven't actually seen this movie, but look, there is naked people walking around, I mean seriously do kids actually need to see that. Plus a lot of bad language.

Nude people can't run in slo-mo?

This really doesn't deserver a higher rating than any other of Apatow's movies. Seriously, what's wrong with the human body? Not great though, don't bother until it's on dvd.