Kid reviews for Wanted

Explosive action film is extremely violent.

Kid, 10 years old June 8, 2009

Very good movie.

This movie cotains strong graphic bloody violence throughout, coarse language, and 2 sex scenes (semi graphic). Fortunantly, it has nonstop action, and that would please many

Teen, 13 years old Written byEntropy October 19, 2009
Great movie! But some pretty raunchy material. Constant usage of the F-word throughout. And quite a bit of blood and gore. Some brief yet fairly graphic and rowdy sex scenes. But really it depends on your kid, if you are like me and have seen movies like Sin City, Matrix, Braveheart etc etc. Then it should be fine.

Teen, 14 years old Written byLuckyboyz February 26, 2016

Amazing...NOT FOR KIDS

I am fourteen as you can tell but am allowed to watch alot of things because I am told I am quite mature for my age. I watch alot of things like this and although it is rated 18, depending on your child it isn't a film that should never be watched. It contains one breif scene of sex with no privates shown...there OS alot of swearing which is just like the graphic novels. The films story may be based on the comic book but is very different in the way that it promotes different messages. Some people say that it dosnt include any possitve messages but I believe from my perspective that there is in the way that it tells you stand up for what you believe in and to defend your self and nit letting people come between you and destiny...yes it shows Wesley (the main character) turning from a normal guy to an assassin thaythat hunts down his father's killer but at the end (no spoilers) he says "this is me taking control..." And he talks about taking his destiny into his own hands...there is alot of smoking and drinking and alot of violence and there is alot of blood splattering especially when someone shoots evel times with their gun in someone's eye but at the same time it is a great film and if you like films like the matrix or taken then you may find this a treat...

Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 April 4, 2012

Loads of bloody violence in great action thriller.

Lots of strong bloody violence. Very entertaining fast-paced movie. Strong language and sexuality are also a bit much for kids. Use caution.

Teen, 13 years old Written byGusia99 May 5, 2013

Wanted deserves 5 stars!

I think this movie is awesome. I love movies with plenty of violence/action in them. I'm 13 and this movie is 'WOW!'. I recommend watching it, if you love ♥ violence/action packed movie. My next movie in top favourites! It deserves 5 stars!!!

Teen, 15 years old Written byPizzalover507 June 13, 2015

very violent and some mild sex scenes

Very violent and some content that may not comfortable for some people. there 2 mild sex scenes shows a mans butt at one point. and all out violence in the movie but good action packed movie. i liked it better then the matrix AND that says something. but still 16+

Kid, 12 years old October 23, 2012

People take violence too seriously.

This movie is great, It is rated R for the violence and it shows brief nudity, but besides that I think sexual content and drugs are what we should be concerned about rather than violence, yes this film has intense violence, but a most 14 year old kids could handle the content in this film.

Teen, 14 years old Written bymattthemovieman August 24, 2009

acualy really good.

i really liked this movie.content violance very intense bloody violance.sex two brief sex scenes and a womans butt is shown. language hard r language f-ck,sh-t,d-ck,and b-tch
Kid, 11 years old December 10, 2008

Wanted is a great action flick that never disappoints

Non-spoiler review: Wanted is a heavy R rated movie that includes everything you want. Mindless action, Morgan Freeman actually drops f bombs, and you see Angelina Jolie's body (even if it isn't that explicit). Wanted is about a guy named Wesley Gibson who has a hard life. His girlfriend is cheating on him with his best friend, he has a mean boss, and has to take pills. Then Angelina Jolie comes in and tells him to join the Fraternity and be apart with the assassins because his father was the best assassin and joined the Fraternity. The action sequences in Wanted are very unique and yet it's still kick butt action. It's very slow motion. Overall Wanted is a good movie that never disappoints. Parent's guide: Sex/Nudity: There are two affairs in the movie, but both are non-explicit and very brief. Brief talk about birth control. Violence/Scariness: Very graphic and bloody violence. Most of the violence is on-screen and is slow motion. Profanity: About 44 f words and its derivatives, scatological terms, anatomical terms, sexual references to genitalia, name-calling, religious exclamations, religious profanities Drugs/Alcohol: I don't remember any. Social Behavior: Very bad. A guy Wesley Gibson is taught to kill all these people who killed his father. Characters constantly cuss, are in affairs, and kill. Commercialism: Angelina Jolie, Morgan Freeman, and James McAvoy are big targets. Age recommendation: 17+ Throughout the movie there are very graphic and brutal killings, constant swearing including f words, s words, a words, p words, and more. There is some sexual content.
Teen, 13 years old Written byXx that one bro Xx November 1, 2016
Fuck this movies good an absolute pleasure from start to end hot Chicks nonstop action what more could you ask for? One of my faverites.

Kid, 11 years old January 22, 2012

Exciting, fast paced, intriguing action movie.

This movie has a very good plot, good action sequences, and a pretty good performance by James McAvoy. If you like comic book movies, action movies, or just movies with good plots, watch this. And parents: The violence in this movie is very unrealistic and the love scenes are very brief.
Teen, 16 years old Written byInvalidReviews2017 March 31, 2017

Explosive, thrilling but extremely violent.

Wanted is an extremely violent movie with shootings and blood spurts, there is pervasive language including sexual references and two sex scenes. This violent action movie is not for kids.

Kid, 12 years old July 17, 2014

Blood soaked assasins tale is filled with profanity .

This film has an ABSURD amount of blood in it. The main character is also shot at and beaten multiple times throughout the film. The end is VERY emotional and violent.The f-bomb is dropped more times than I have the time to count. P---y is also used quite a bit. One scene shows the main character hitting is best friend with a keyboard and the keys fly out spelling F--k you One non-graphic sex scene in the beginning. One reference to condoms (watermelon flavoured. Chicks dig 'em). Fox's butt is shown briefly. Not for immature kids.

Teen, 14 years old Written byarman kalantari February 25, 2012

love it.

if your teens are an action fan dont let them watch. but if your older teen says that he wants to watch it you may check if he can handle it. has sex violence action crude humor bad languages and drugs. of courst not for under 15.

Teen, 14 years old Written byRedSoxFan798 February 19, 2009

Wanted

Many shooting with graphic details, some will find the unrealistic gun fight scenes cool but overall a pretty stupid plot: a cloth weaving tell a group of assassins who to kill, Come on, Really?
Teen, 17 years old Written byTacoshrimp00 June 2, 2018

Didn't satisfy my action tastes

I think there was too much dialogue and not enough action. The story was hard to keep up.

Kid, 11 years old April 22, 2011
great movie but in apropret

Teen, 15 years old Written byTheSuperman765 April 16, 2011

check out my page for more awesome recommendations

What to watch out for * Messages: The film revolves around a secret society of assassins who kill on the orders of a mystical "Loom of Fate" the group's ideology is based on the idea of "Kill one, save a thousand" -- i.e. eliminating people based on the hypothetical ramifications of their unknown future acts. Lead character Wesley vents many of the frustrations of the modern cubicle-dwelling office laborer, questioning the choice between tedious, anonymous conformity or exciting, violent transgression. The fact that he ends up going with the latter is presented as a positive choice. * Violence: Extensive, graphic, and bloody violence, including (but not limited to) lots of shootings (shown in great detail, with blood splatter and visible brain matter, and often reversed on screen and shown again for cinematic effect), stabbings, slashings (including blood and extensive tissue damage), beatings (including broken bones, shattered flesh and extensive blood), people being burned alive, dead bodies used for target practice, a shooting victim used as a human shield (with a firearm poked through what's left of the head), assassinations, rats used as delivery platforms for plastic explosives, a violent train wreck, car crashes, and a graphic murder/suicide. * Sex: Intense semi-clothed sexual activity; male and female rear nudity; discussions of condoms and "the morning-after pill." Crude discussions of sex. Characters have an affair. * Language: Language includes very frequent uses of "f--k," "f--king," "motherf---er," "a--hole," "s--t," "p---y," "horses--t," "wh-re," and more. * Consumerism: Brands seen on screen include Captain Crunch, Cheerios, Snickers, Power Horse Energy Drink, Capital One, Google, and more. * Drinking, drugs, & smoking: Some cigar smoking; a character has a prescription for anti-anxiety drugs; some discussion of the "morning-after pill."

Teen, 13 years old Written byYeah. February 27, 2011

Check my page for other great recommendations.

I'm not here to give a review because if it shows up on my page its a 5 star movie and so therefore you know what i think about it.

Teen, 15 years old Written byBestPicture1996 February 15, 2011

Perfect older teen movie

This film has the 2 things required to be a summer blockbuster: outrageous violence and Angelina Jolie! The plot wasn't perfect but what the audience comes for is the action, and plenty was supplied, the ending scene particulary choreographed very well.