Kid reviews for War Room

Faith-based drama deals with marital discord, infidelity.

Teen, 16 years old Written byNikki_302 March 8, 2019
This movie was very inspiring. I think that is for a mature audience and that you should watch with a parent if under the age of 15. If you are mature for your age and understand about God and other things mentioned in the movie then it is your choice or your parents decision if you watch. Also if you like to read and like to see exact details then read the book it is amazing also and the book and movie are so similar. Good Luck hope this review helped.

Teen, 13 years old Written byAmo340 January 19, 2019

GOOD MESSAGES

This movie is about protecting your faith and try to look in the bright side of bad situations.

Teen, 14 years old Written bymtcnmaddux December 11, 2018

Could watch this over and over and still love it

I've seen this movie 3 times, and every time it is inspirational! This is an important movie to watch with you're family to show how love is a choice and God should be the center of your life. There is a suggestion of adultery where the husband almost goes to another woman's apartment, and the wife makes an off hand remark about her husband's possible affairs to Clara. There is also a dreamy scene with some violence. Also, (spoiler alert) Tony has been selling meds off the job, so there is that with drugs. These are all small parts necessary to the story, though. Surprisingly, this heartfelt movie also has humorous parts intertwined, and great message of the power of prayer throughout.

Teen, 13 years old Written byCritoconomy March 18, 2017

Great movie

This movie incredible! I loved it. Had me in tears at a few points. Great for Christian families.

Teen, 17 years old Written bydavispittman February 8, 2017

Might can still enjoy even if you're a non Christian

Families must know that War Room, made by the same people who made courageous, facing the giants, and fireproof, is a Christian movie that deals with martial trouble, possible infidelity, and how to “let god take care of it". The people that are really going to be the ideal perfect audience are conservative Christians. But as a non religious person I enjoyed some parts. I really like older female charcter, thought she was funny and delivered her lines well, she is the movie's best factor. The rest is a typical run of the mill Christian film. Kids 9+ should be alright.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypandas25 December 11, 2016

My Favorite!

This a great movie for the whole family! My reason behind ages 9 and up is because the parents fight and their is a attempted robbery. I had a fall party with my friends who are 12 and 13 and they all loved it! Overall this is a great movie and you should definitely watch it.

Teen, 14 years old Written bykggirl777 September 28, 2016

Great Christian Movie!

Great for family movie night!

Teen, 14 years old Written bybooklovingsuperhuman June 3, 2016

Awesome and funny movie about the power of prayer.

This movie is a clean movie that is actually very good. The only content is a married man flirts with a woman and is prepared to go to her apartment (he feels extremely guilty about it before he goes and he begs his wife for forgiveness later, and a dream scene where the same man has to save his wife from an attacker who hits her (who turns out to be him). A man tries to rob two women and has a knife. People drink wine at a restaurant. Also, some may find the story sad. This story has very positive messages about prayer and marriage.

Teen, 13 years old Written byILoveCSM March 11, 2016

Good movie on the power of prayer!

This is a good movie on the power of prayer. My middle school class watched it in Bible class, and we all handled it fine. It was a good movie, and there were some really funny parts, and some really sad parts. But nothing too bad. I think if you are seven and up, then you can handle this movie just fine. This is a great family movie for a movie night.

Teen, 14 years old Written byBananadrops January 25, 2016
There are some tough topics that are covered like failing marriages and war. The best would probably be to watch with a parent then discuss after watching.

Teen, 17 years old Written byFightingFires December 28, 2015

Thought-Provoking

WAR ROOM the movie is really good. I cried at several parts. ;P It deals with real issues, and prayer to God Almighty really is very super powerful, as the film shows. No swearing at all, focuses on faith.

Teen, 17 years old Written bysarahr_7 December 21, 2015

AMAZINGG

This was an inspiring film that includes true and important faith-based ideas!! It's a must watch!

Teen, 14 years old Written byrebo344 December 6, 2015

A fair movie.

War Room is an okay movie. There are some things I like about it and some I don't. The story has been done before in a way, the scenes that deal with smelly feet are dumb and the acting is fair at best, nothing special. But Karen Abercrombie stole the whole movie and is the best thing in the movie as well as the most interesting character, the second half improved and the double dutch sequences are outstanding. Grade: C.

Teen, 13 years old Written byCourtneyReview September 20, 2015

Spiritually inspiring

War Room is a wonderful movie teaching about the power of prayer. Even though it zeros in on marriage, the lessons are applicable to any life situation. The characters are great role models and are very relatable. Although the martial conflict and humor might be hard for young children to keep up with, it is in no way a problem. Nothing inappropriate at all. I was moved spiritually and it really made me think about how much time i spend with the Lord.

Kid, 8 years old September 4, 2015

Brilliant and happy but boring, slow, lackluster drama will confuse kids, amuse adults.

My rating:PG for sad images.
Teen, 16 years old Written byjesusfreak1020 August 30, 2015

Family-friendly

War Room was a fantastic film. I found the acting and cinematography (that may be misspelled) amazing. Courageous and Fireproof, two other movies by the Kendrick Brothers, were family movies, but had some scary scenes. War Room does not have those elements. I will watch this with my 5, 6, and 9 year old sisters. You will be inspired!