Parent and Kid Reviews on

Wedding Crashers Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 24 kid reviews

Sort by:

“Hey, Ma, can we get some meat loaf?”

Wedding Crashers is a 2005 comedy film directed by David Dobkin and starring Owen Wilson, Vince Vaughn, Rachel McAdams, Christopher Walken, Isla Fisher and Will Ferrell. Language(4/5): The film has 26 uses of “f**k”, 17 uses of “s**t”, 15 uses of “G**”, 12 uses of “J*s*s” and “a**”, 11 uses of “damn”, 7 uses of “Chr**t” and “nuts”, 5 uses of “g****mn”, “t*ts”, “b**ch” and “hell”, 3 uses of “pu**y”, “L*rd”, “white trash” and “balls”, 2 uses of “a**hole”, “sl*ts”, “j*ckoff”, “wh*re” and “red”, and 1 use of “c**k”, “c*m”, “d**k”, “pr**k” and “pissing”. Homosexuality is casually shown in a negative light and homophobic slurs are said, including 3 uses of “homo” and 1 derogatory use of “gay”, and in one scene, an elderly woman goes on a rant that include 2 uses of “d**e” and 1 use of “r*g m**cher” and “big lesbian mule”. The film has 162 total curses. Sex, Romance and Nudity(5/5): Strong sexual content is shown throughout. In the beginning of the film, a montage depicts about a dozen topless women hopping into bed with the protagonists. Throughout the film, one of the two protagonists is constantly sexually harassed by a woman after he sleeps with her(We see them making out in bed, but nothing else is shown). The woman claims to have been a virgin, but she later reveals that she was lying, which is discussed often. The man wakes up in the middle of the night and finds that she has tied him to the bed and is straddling him while completely naked; everything but her genitals are shown. The woman then puts a sock in the man’s mouth and r*pes him, which is partially shown. Later in the night, the brother of the woman comes into the room and starts aggressively kissing him and also r*pes him offscreen. While at the dinner table with many other people, the woman unzips the man’s pants and masturbates him under the table without consent, the man’s reactions are shown but no nudity is depicted. The other protagonist of the film is approached by an elderly woman who undresses in front of him and demands that he feel her fake breasts, we see her buttocks and her breasts as the man feels her chest. Numerous sexual jokes are told, and sexual swearing occurs throughout, including uses of “f**k”, “a**”, “t*ts”, “j*ckoff”, “c**k”, “c*m”, “d**k”, “pu**y”, “nuts” and “balls”. Drinking, Drugs and Smoking(3/5): The protagonists get drunk a few times, and social drinking is often shown. People smoke cigarettes at social occasions. Brief verbal references are made to drugs and marijuana. Violence(4/5): One of the protagonists is r*ped twice in one night. A few scenes depict minor fights and scuffles, including one man briefly shown with a mild bloody nose afterwards. A man is accidentally shot in the buttocks with a dart. A man vomits repeatedly on screen. Positive Messages: None. Positive Role Models and Representations: None. Watching Experience: Quality(opinionated): (My rating) Rated R For strong sexual content and some nudity, brief violent sexual content and language including some slurs.

Amazingly Funny I LOVED It

Very raunchy with tons of sex, nudity and language.

If you love dirty jokes, this movie has a ton!

I watched this movie when I was 11 years old with my older cousin. It has explicit scenes and shows the womens breasts. It also has a ton of swearing.

Wedding Crashers

I thought this movie was funny. It dragged a little though. But still I recommend this movie.

Great

This movie was very funny! As a twelve year old maybe it wasn't very appropriate for my age but I like to think that I am mature. Just skip the sex parts its not difficult. Yes, there are F bombs, but have you never heard that before? So 14 plus.

Vulgar

I think there are many swear words and nudity

Awesome but not for kids

You see breast but is really funny

Raunchy Romance/Bromance Comedy Similar To American Pie

Wilson and Vaughn participate in hilariously sexual gags as two slimy womanizers put in awful positions. A funny movie worth watching just for the Ferrell comedy... MA! THE MEATLOAF!

Pretty good movie but very sexual

First of all, this movie is about two guys crashing weddings to sleep with girls, nudity when the girls fall onto the bed to have sex. Also some romance between a few characters. One girl lied on top of a tied up guy naked (nothing shown) to have sex. And a sex scene at the end. Language (very often) includes f**k s**t and more. Some violence when a guy tries to hit on a girl, turns out he has a boyfriend and he beats the man up twice (some blood), and a older woman hits on a guy to expose her breasts, funny movie kind of sad, but not for kids

So-so

The jokes were pretty cheesy, and the acting was off. Naked Women.