Kid reviews for Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins

Good cast can't save stereotype-laden comedy.

Teen, 15 years old Written byTotally500 December 11, 2011

Welcome home and laugh

This movie was so funny and hystericial at the same time really funny scenes and lots of mishap of of the best comedy movies ive ever seen!

Kid, 9 years old June 7, 2010

Kinda OK for tweens, perfect for adults

I like this movie. It's pretty good. I watched it with my dad last night. Although the language and sexual content wasn't very appropriate for my age... The movie's still good. Really funny. I like.

Teen, 14 years old Written bylovem247 April 9, 2008

Not enough funny parts to hide the flaws

From the previews ( before the movie hit theaters) this movie looked great. Then when it came out on dvd I decided to rent it and well lets just ssay the traileres tricked me. To begin with there is way way to much swearing every other word it seemed. As far as sex goes you dont see everything but a good amount, you do see the dogs doing it which i think is a disgrace. Now that I think about it there was much more sex. There was some fighting. It shows a father not disowning his own son I think the producer was trying to make it funny but he took it to the next level and not it a good way. There is no need to add all the extra stuff i said above. There are some good jokes and funny parts though. . Like I said there are some funny parts. I don't recommend this to many kids at all. Personally I don't think its appropriate. Parents if you do let your children watch this have the remote ready.
Kid, 4 years old June 25, 2009

any one 13 or older SHOULD watch it

it is very very funny. i love this movie.