Parent reviews for What Happens in Vegas

What Happens in Vegas Poster Image

pretty good if you like Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher

It wasn't the best movie but If you like Cameron and Ashton then you'll like it how they have to be married to each other driving each other crazy.

Cameron Diaz

Drunk ness. Relationship innuendo.

This is the kind of stuff that harms our kids

I made my 15 year old daughter and her 15 year old girlfriend turn this off after the first simulated clothes-strategically-placed sex scenes that flashed by on the night the couple met. This is the kind of stuff that teaches girls that it is perfectly fine and lots of fun to enter a hotel room in a strange city, (Vegas, of all cities) with a stranger she got drunk with and have sex. Why is it that in these movies it is all depicted as a great time without consequences--no unwanted pregnancy, no genital warts, and no HIV.

Sends the wrong message

"Getting drunk and getting married to a stranger will leave you with the perfect person and $3 million!" Not in this world. This movie is not for kids or families.

I Loved it!

I thought that this movie was funny and maybe not that great for kids, but if you think about it everything that is in this movie is plastered everywhere. Sex, swearing, violence on t.v anywhere you go. Its in schools, so even if my boy didn't see this movie he is going to see it at school or somewhere else. This didn't have gangs or shooting did it or drugs .....no why look always at the negative things? your kids are going to get a preview somewhere and it could be a lot worse.

funny date movie

check it out.have a girlfriend tske her if she wants
not rated for age

great movie! Histerically funny.

I thought this was a really funny movie. i felt that it had a pretty good story also. However i did not feel that it was inappropriate in the least bit. Obviously for someone about 12 or under, yes it would. I would not worry about it though if you have a mature child over the age of 13. It was a great movie and i recommend you see it for yourself!

never getting that 93 min back

Sex, disgusting behavior and foul language is about all this movie offers. Not funny, pretty raunchy and would NOT let a 13, 14 or even 15 yr old watch it. Irresponsibly rated film

Funny for adults

I wouldn't send my thirteen year old.