Parent reviews for What Happens in Vegas

Raunchy romantic comedy has a softer side, too.

Adult Written byDevesh G. July 28, 2019
Adult Written bygoodgirl January 6, 2017

pretty good if you like Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher

It wasn't the best movie but If you like Cameron and Ashton then you'll like it how they have to be married to each other driving each other crazy.
Parent of an infant, 6, and 8-year-old Written byMomma comma July 23, 2013

Cameron Diaz

Drunk ness. Relationship innuendo.

Parent of a 16-year-old Written byHs Mom December 28, 2008

This is the kind of stuff that harms our kids

I made my 15 year old daughter and her 15 year old girlfriend turn this off after the first simulated clothes-strategically-placed sex scenes that flashed by on the night the couple met. This is the kind of stuff that teaches girls that it is perfectly fine and lots of fun to enter a hotel room in a strange city, (Vegas, of all cities) with a stranger she got drunk with and have sex. Why is it that in these movies it is all depicted as a great time without consequences--no unwanted pregnancy, no genital warts, and no HIV.
Adult Written byPandy831 April 9, 2008

Sends the wrong message

"Getting drunk and getting married to a stranger will leave you with the perfect person and $3 million!" Not in this world. This movie is not for kids or families.
Adult Written byLaceY April 9, 2008

I Loved it!

I thought that this movie was funny and maybe not that great for kids, but if you think about it everything that is in this movie is plastered everywhere. Sex, swearing, violence on t.v anywhere you go. Its in schools, so even if my boy didn't see this movie he is going to see it at school or somewhere else. This didn't have gangs or shooting did it or drugs .....no why look always at the negative things? your kids are going to get a preview somewhere and it could be a lot worse.
Adult Written byspongebobrocks22 April 9, 2008

funny date movie

check it out.have a girlfriend tske her if she wants
Adult Written bylauren_08 April 9, 2008

great movie! Histerically funny.

I thought this was a really funny movie. i felt that it had a pretty good story also. However i did not feel that it was inappropriate in the least bit. Obviously for someone about 12 or under, yes it would. I would not worry about it though if you have a mature child over the age of 13. It was a great movie and i recommend you see it for yourself!
Adult Written byfort32 April 9, 2008

never getting that 93 min back

Sex, disgusting behavior and foul language is about all this movie offers. Not funny, pretty raunchy and would NOT let a 13, 14 or even 15 yr old watch it. Irresponsibly rated film
Adult Written byjenorton April 9, 2008

Funny for adults

I wouldn't send my thirteen year old.
Adult Written byAmojo10 April 9, 2008

Supremely inappropriate for 14 and younger

As an adult, was really hilarious, but there is no way this film should have been rated PG-13. I couldn't imagine allowing anyone I know who is 13, 14, or 15 to watch this movie, but once again you really have to "know" your child. The story is pretty good, and as the movie goes forward you see the two main characters start helping one another. It's really a great movie if you are married, or close to getting married to see how guys and girls live so differently.

peace
Adult Written byironmanfan April 9, 2008

BLEECK!!

Vulgar laughs, stupid plot , not really appropriate for a 13 year old. 15 plus , but no way 13.