Kid reviews for What Happens in Vegas

What Happens in Vegas Poster Image

Bit weird but the ending was good

It's a strange film, in a way good though? Dont know how to explain it lol. Quite alot of iffy stuff/ jokes. Girls are shown in bras & underwear a few times but nothing else shown. Also a guy pees in a sink...ect. Quite alot of swearing but mild-er words. Ending was actually quite nice though, and all in all the story line was good, but probably wouldn't watch again.

Trash! It shouldn’t be recommended for 15 year olds!

Mature viewers

This movie was decent enough if you're ready for a cheating-love story. The sexual material was a bit too much. Plenty of suggestive moments/comments. Also some a mild nude scene(not exposing anything inappropriate) with a woman going to sleep with a bra/underwear. Plenty of drug usages. In almost every scene there is someone drinking. The drugs are a bit seen too much. This movie should be for older/mature teenagers. Also, some language. This movie is all about cheating a lover("married") to get the full 3 million dollars. Really, this movie could be one you could miss out!

good but sex

This movie has lots of sexul-humor and language. Kids should not watch!

A let down.....

Even though the star power in this film is pretty heavy given it stars Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher, that certainly does not mean it's good. The movie just kind of drags along at a boring pace and the chemistry between the romantic leads just isn't all that believable. As far as content goes, the language is moderate, typical PG-13 fair, and the sexual content is a little heavy for the average PG-13 film. And good role models aren't really presented in the movie either, Kutcher pees in the kitchen sink while standing up on the counter and acts very very crude, many times to annoy Diaz, and yes older kids will know this behavior is just played for laughs, but younger boys who watch may imitate the gross crude behavior, and that's never good. Quality and content are both poor here. Skip this one.

My rating: PG-13 for sexual content and some language

what happens in vegas

There are worse movies out there..

Seriously..this is not that bad. I was 10 when I watched it for the first time, and I am 11 now. A few times it got a little sexual...trampy outfits are shown a lot. But otherwise, they dont show more then you would see if you went to the beach. I wouldn't really recommend it for kids my age..unless there mature.

Laughed My head off!

I think this is a extremely funny movie of two completely different people fall in love, with the help of 3million dollars. Aw.