Kid reviews for What Happens in Vegas

Raunchy romantic comedy has a softer side, too.

Teen, 15 years old Written byShowman movie13 April 14, 2019

Mature viewers

This movie was decent enough if you're ready for a cheating-love story. The sexual material was a bit too much. Plenty of suggestive moments/comments. Also some a mild nude scene(not exposing anything inappropriate) with a woman going to sleep with a bra/underwear. Plenty of drug usages. In almost every scene there is someone drinking. The drugs are a bit seen too much. This movie should be for older/mature teenagers. Also, some language. This movie is all about cheating a lover("married") to get the full 3 million dollars. Really, this movie could be one you could miss out!

Teen, 15 years old Written bycrazymovies February 5, 2019

good but sex

This movie has lots of sexul-humor and language. Kids should not watch!

Teen, 16 years old Written bymoomoo123 June 19, 2017

Teen, 17 years old Written bydavispittman December 31, 2016

A let down.....

Even though the star power in this film is pretty heavy given it stars Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher, that certainly does not mean it's good. The movie just kind of drags along at a boring pace and the chemistry between the romantic leads just isn't all that believable. As far as content goes, the language is moderate, typical PG-13 fair, and the sexual content is a little heavy for the average PG-13 film. And good role models aren't really presented in the movie either, Kutcher pees in the kitchen sink while standing up on the counter and acts very very crude, many times to annoy Diaz, and yes older kids will know this behavior is just played for laughs, but younger boys who watch may imitate the gross crude behavior, and that's never good. Quality and content are both poor here. Skip this one.

Teen, 16 years old Written byHeheGonzalo August 16, 2016

My rating: PG-13 for sexual content and some language

Teen, 13 years old Written byloved-the-haters January 13, 2013

what happens in vegas

Kid, 12 years old October 6, 2012

There are worse movies out there..

Seriously..this is not that bad. I was 10 when I watched it for the first time, and I am 11 now. A few times it got a little sexual...trampy outfits are shown a lot. But otherwise, they dont show more then you would see if you went to the beach. I wouldn't really recommend it for kids my age..unless there mature.

Teen, 14 years old Written byxx_Mahdia_xx March 10, 2012

Laughed My head off!

I think this is a extremely funny movie of two completely different people fall in love, with the help of 3million dollars.
Aw.

Teen, 17 years old Written byJesusLuvsYew May 13, 2011

Funny.

I haven't seen this in so long! I remember watching this at a hotel and it was laugh-out-loud hiliarious! I was fourteen when I first saw this. Maybe I'm wrong because it's been a long time since I last saw this.

Kid, 9 years old June 12, 2010

Not That Bad

i seen it and it isnt really bad yes it has some bad stuff in t but just enjoy the show and ignore all the bad stuff its funny

Teen, 15 years old Written bytheoreo June 4, 2010

What Happens In Vagas

i love this movie. He is sooooo hot

Teen, 15 years old Written bysilly_samsters April 14, 2009

Movie you must see

This movie is really good! The only part that parents would have to worrie about is when there is this party and there is girls in there bra and underware and guys with no shirts on! But otherwise it was really good! A must see movie

i laghed till i joked

funny movie it reminded me of school
Teen, 17 years old Written byBailey9253 April 9, 2008

DISGUSTING

THE MOST STUIPD MOVIE I HAVE EER SEEN . SINCE WHEN DOES SEX BECOME THE MAIN PLOT OF THE MOVIE!!!!! wAY TOO MANY BAD WORDS AND SEX SECENES

Great Movie!

"What Happens in Vegas" is a comedy about a couple, one of which has just been fired, the other dumped. They both go to Vegas to forget about their troubles, but when they get drunk together, the trouble has only just begun. When they ask the judge for a divorce, he states that love is a passionate thing and sentences them to 6 months 'hard marriage'.

Suggestive Content (Pause) Crude references to sex. The main couple get married while drunk in Vegas.

Violence (Not an Issue) A woman falls off a table while drunk

Language (Pause) Mostly mild, some stronger expressions, crude references to Sexual Behaviour.

Social Behaviour (Pause) The main characters get married in a drunken haze at Vegas which could be considered a bad role model.

Drugs/Alcohol (Pause) The main characters are drunk when they are married in Vegas and this is demonstrated through a video shown towards the end.

Commercialism (Not an Issue) Vegas, that's it!

Coolchris330

I don't reallly know why the adults are freaking out so much...

This movie is very formulaic, but has good acting. You know what will happen the second you walk in. Sex and alcohol are shown lightheartedly. Lots of innuendo, but hardly anything shown - nothing beyond underwear, and even that is not shown very provacatively. Kinda cute, actually.