Parent reviews for What If

What If Poster Image

Remarkable Actors especially Zoe Kazan and Daniel Radcliffe ...Nicely done with a very nice story..Love the way you people acted.... AWESOME FILM

The best movie I have ever seen in my life.. Storyline is wonderful . Moreover every love stories coming out all are so worse, that they think love is a joke and its too easy for them to get the things done .In my opinion this is the exact situation in our real life ...Its too hard to find a true love like they have well described in this film..Everyone must watch this film its my humble request...I liked it so much that i watched it more than 100 times.The song the cameras all are well set ...Both actors looks charming and they have really gave their 101% efforts in making such a good film....Come up with new films like this in future.. There are people to watch them...

Cute romantic comedy with some frank talk about sex.

This movie is very cute and very well-written. Kids will want to see it because of the presence of Daniel Radcliffe. Don't be fooled. In spite of the PG-13 rating, this is not a movie for young teens. There is a lot of talk about sex, some nudity, and plenty of inappropriate dialogue and situations. There is a little bit of profanity, but I think younger kids could handle that. It's the sex content that should steer you away from letting younger teens watch this film.