Kid reviews for When a Stranger Calls (2006)

When a Stranger Calls (2006) Poster Image

really good horror movie made in 2006.

This is a remake of a 1917 horror movie. But unlike the original which was rated r. This one however is rated pg-13 only because it was made in 2006. other than that there are no s** also not as many drugs as the old one.And not as much blood. But I have never seen the old one so yeah there you all go. there's my review.

1 person found this helpful.

Not to scary

I was watching this and got pretty bored. It’s very interesting but not to exciting. I think the end of the movie could definitely scare a younger kid which is why I would say 11.

SUCH A GREAT MOVIE

SUCH A GOOD MOVIE, I love this. 5 stars all the way. It is scary, and stays that way. It doesn't have jokes, and that makes it good for people who like a good thriller. Not a comedy at all. which is GREAT

Little bit of jump scares but really good

This movie may be a little scary for other kids, but it’s not really scary. A teenage girl gets scary calls by a stranger. If this is the first horror movie that your kid/kids is watching well this is a good start off because it isn’t that scary.

Not that scary...

So, the title seems kind of spooking so that's why i wanted to watch the movie. But when I watched it I didn't even get jumped scared not even once and i love horror movies. There isn't really any cussing neither any sexual content just some violence which is a girl getting almost half of her hair ripped off because it was stuck between a closed door. Overall I would say this movie wasn't the greatest.

best horror movie

This movie has absolutely no sexual content, great movie, just a little bit of violence and some scary scenes. totally recommended.

Nice movie but a bit scary for young kids

Genre(s): Mystery thriller Strong threat, moderate/strong violence and moderate bad language

Quite Suspenseful

WHEN A STRANGER CALLS is a thriller that contain infrequent coarse language and suspense. Parents should know about the moderate violence.

Good movie for younger horror fans!

I really enjoyed this movie! It was suspenseful and had that classic campy horror feel. My only complaint is that they revealed the guy’s face at the end.

When a Stranger Calls movie review

It’s okay End is the scariest part but not very good. And a teen drinks wine.