Parent reviews for White Chicks

Predictable farce isn't very funny or original.

Wondering if White Chicks is OK for your kids?

Adult Written byFilmreviews.org November 11, 2019
Adult Written bysusang.123 April 29, 2019
Adult Written bynotsomepansy23 August 28, 2018

All time favorites!

This movie is actually unrated and usually that means to me that it's R or more. Anyone saying it is PG-13 must have thought they were seeing the theatrical version where many "innapropriate" scenes are left out. I have yet to watch the unrated version, because I have the theatrical version on DVD unfortunately, but from what I hear yeah you probably shouldn't let your uneducated children watch it. Still doesn't take away from the fact that this movie is hilarious and I've watched it hundreds of times for that reason and remember every line. All in all, educate your children, people, otherwise don't let them watch anything above G.
Parent of a 4, 7, 10, and 15-year-old Written byMarlene C. July 14, 2018

I didn't see it with my kids but it is so funny!

I watched White Chicks with a couple of my friends and we were laughing through the entire movie. It was so good and funny. There are a lot of positive messages such as telling the truth. There is some sex and swearing but not too much.

Adult Written byHarvey A. July 14, 2018

Funny!

Great for everyone!

Adult Written bybilly b. June 6, 2018

I stan!

This movie is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen! The jokes, and the bad attitudes the the Wayans brothers provide to bring this movie to life is amazing! This movie reminds me of Mean Girls, which I absolutely loved, so I definitely had to watch this one! All my 8 kids loved this movie, so I recommend this! Super appropriate!

Adult Written bydkir r. March 26, 2018

Parent Written byLily V January 8, 2018

Opinions may vary for other parents but overall hilarious movie!

Personally, I loved this movie! You are the parent, it is your choice if you want your child to watch this movie. They tends to be course language here and there but overall it's still a pretty clean, kid-friendly movie. It's an entertaining movie and my advice is that if you are very strict with your kids swearing or hearing curse words do not watch the movie. They are your children and you do know what is best for them. But you have to be probably 9+ for this movie
Adult Written byAlexandre M. December 31, 2017
The movie is fine for a 13 years old. The movie is not that funny and not that good.
Adult Written byAdreanna C. August 16, 2016

Funny movie, not for younger kids

I think some parents can be a little generous with their rules about movies. White chicks is a very funny movie and I think it is okay. I saw this movie at a very young age and still thought it was hilarious. It does swear a decent amount but isn't anything that you can't deal with. It does invoke some sexual references, but it's not severe. I think white chicks is completely okay for you to watch with your child.

Adult Written byzeekattacklee December 2, 2015

White Chicks Review..

Although At times in did have suggestive and inappropriate references, This film can be pretty funny at moments.. Otherwise, A great film for mature teenagers..

Adult Written byOrthodoxChristianMom September 5, 2015

Sexually Inappropriate

My son saw this movie somewhere else and was just telling me about it. He informed me that there is a scene where a women are passing a fake penis around and sucking on it. Highly inappropriate for a young audience, or any audience.

Adult Written byclarence August 4, 2015
Adult Written byBestPicture1996 September 16, 2014

One of the ugliest comedies I've endured

"White Chicks" is one of those movies that's quoted all the time, at least in Virginia schools anyways. I finally sat down with my college dorm mates and watched it...and phew, what an offensive piece of trash. Fun fact: my favorite guilty pleasure movie(s) are the "Scary Movie" series, and "Senseless" is OK, so don't get me wrong, the Wayans can definitely be funny. Women, gays, Asians, Latinos, blacks, whites (my god especially white people)...if you're a minority, or a majority...if you're a human being this movie should disturb you. If fart jokes are hilarious, lazy scriptwriting is up your alley and stereotypes amuse the pants off of you, this is the "Citizen Kane" of Wayans comedy. If you have some sense in your brain, discourage your kids from watching this trash heap.

Parent of a 14-year-old Written byskye99 January 11, 2014

Inappropriate for young teens

This is mostly silly, so the racial stuff isn't too offensive, but the extended scene with the rubber penis was WAY over the top. Certainly not appropriate for a young teen.

Parent of a 11, 16, and 17-year-old Written byBrittanySnow August 24, 2013

Must Watch Comedy

A really funny movie again by the wayans brother. However, this one feels much more acceptable for my children to watch. My son is 11 and doesn't understand some of the jokes. (Which i'm happy with) My daughter is 16 and she finds it hilarious. My oldest son is 18 and he doesn't find it 'mature' enough, he says there aren't any sex scenes and the language isn't bad at all. Hes into the WRONG kind of movies. T_T This is an comedy movie, which I have seen 4 times. (Truthly ^_^) And I seem to laugh every time.

Adult Written byAll smiles January 6, 2013

Sex toys are not PG 13

For adults, it's silly humor and I found it funny. but this is not for kids. The language is crude. Talking about going down on someone or who's doing who is not appropriate. I don't think young teenagers need to learn the uses of a sexual toy by watching a group of women pass one around chanting "show us". Luckily I was watching it with my 13 year old and quickly shut it off. She knows about sex since we've discussed this plenty of times, but this scene was a bit over the top!
Adult Written byblackrose 79603 January 5, 2013

not for young viewers uinder 18.

my kids were watching it up until they showed a sex toy which is not supposed to viewed by anyone under 18, it was sexually expliced and was turned off, immediatley, i strongly caution parents to watch this before letting kids watch it, unless sex ed has been introduced, also i find the portayal of the oppisite sex to be unapealing for the young audiance do to its mature aspect, and language use of adult toys,this movie can be found easily on netflix from a child if parental guidelines are not placed.

Adult Written bychestina121 February 20, 2012

Best Ever

This is an amazing masterpiece. I watched it when it came out and I couldn't stop laughing. I have kept it on my DVR for so many years because I always want to watch it.

Adult Written byRobbyWBoy16 January 7, 2012

Whte chcks

funny fake comedy with some violence and potty jokes with some threats