Predictable farce isn't very funny or original.

Parent Written byblackrose 79603 January 5, 2013

not for young viewers uinder 18.

my kids were watching it up until they showed a sex toy which is not supposed to viewed by anyone under 18, it was sexually expliced and was turned off, immediatley, i strongly caution parents to watch this before letting kids watch it, unless sex ed has been introduced, also i find the portayal of the oppisite sex to be unapealing for the young audiance do to its mature aspect, and language use of adult toys,this movie can be found easily on netflix from a child if parental guidelines are not placed.
Parent of a 14 year old Written byskye99 January 11, 2014

Inappropriate for young teens

This is mostly silly, so the racial stuff isn't too offensive, but the extended scene with the rubber penis was WAY over the top. Certainly not appropriate for a young teen.
Parent Written byAll smiles January 6, 2013

Sex toys are not PG 13

For adults, it's silly humor and I found it funny. but this is not for kids. The language is crude. Talking about going down on someone or who's doing who is not appropriate. I don't think young teenagers need to learn the uses of a sexual toy by watching a group of women pass one around chanting "show us". Luckily I was watching it with my 13 year old and quickly shut it off. She knows about sex since we've discussed this plenty of times, but this scene was a bit over the top!
Parent Written byPlague December 15, 2009

White Chicks

Its so stupid its hilarious. I have to give props, I thought it was going to be a complete waste of time when my friend invited me to see it, but when I watched it I couldnt stop laughing.
Parent Written byCooldee June 13, 2010

What the heck is going on here?

White Chicks has alot of racial insults, stereotyping, foul/bad langauge, violence, and sex! This is not a family friendly movie!
Parent Written byRobbyWBoy16 January 7, 2012

Whte chcks

funny fake comedy with some violence and potty jokes with some threats
Adult Written byAdreanna C. August 16, 2016

Funny movie, not for younger kids

I think some parents can be a little generous with their rules about movies. White chicks is a very funny movie and I think it is okay. I saw this movie at a very young age and still thought it was hilarious. It does swear a decent amount but isn't anything that you can't deal with. It does invoke some sexual references, but it's not severe. I think white chicks is completely okay for you to watch with your child.
Adult Written byOrthodoxChristianMom September 5, 2015

Sexually Inappropriate

My son saw this movie somewhere else and was just telling me about it. He informed me that there is a scene where a women are passing a fake penis around and sucking on it. Highly inappropriate for a young audience, or any audience.
Adult Written byBestPicture1996 September 16, 2014

One of the ugliest comedies I've endured

"White Chicks" is one of those movies that's quoted all the time, at least in Virginia schools anyways. I finally sat down with my college dorm mates and watched it...and phew, what an offensive piece of trash. Fun fact: my favorite guilty pleasure movie(s) are the "Scary Movie" series, and "Senseless" is OK, so don't get me wrong, the Wayans can definitely be funny. Women, gays, Asians, Latinos, blacks, whites (my god especially white people)...if you're a minority, or a majority...if you're a human being this movie should disturb you. If fart jokes are hilarious, lazy scriptwriting is up your alley and stereotypes amuse the pants off of you, this is the "Citizen Kane" of Wayans comedy. If you have some sense in your brain, discourage your kids from watching this trash heap.
Adult Written byBlurbie April 9, 2008

eh...

it's an alright movie. It made me laugh but the ending wsa a bit iffy and the costumes kinda grossed me out a bit-the pink flamingo dress in particular!!! EWWW!! But other than that it as an alright movie.
Adult Written bychestina121 February 20, 2012

Best Ever

This is an amazing masterpiece. I watched it when it came out and I couldn't stop laughing. I have kept it on my DVR for so many years because I always want to watch it.
Adult Written byfrozenbliss April 9, 2008

Pretty good

This is a great comedy. It is definitely a forgettable one, but nontheless after seeing it you will come out of the theatre with a smile - or a laugh - on your face.
Adult Written byzeekattacklee December 2, 2015

White Chicks Review..

Although At times in did have suggestive and inappropriate references, This film can be pretty funny at moments.. Otherwise, A great film for mature teenagers..
Adult Written byclarence August 4, 2015
Parent of a 11, 16, and 17 year old Written byBrittanySnow August 24, 2013

Must Watch Comedy

A really funny movie again by the wayans brother. However, this one feels much more acceptable for my children to watch. My son is 11 and doesn't understand some of the jokes. (Which i'm happy with) My daughter is 16 and she finds it hilarious. My oldest son is 18 and he doesn't find it 'mature' enough, he says there aren't any sex scenes and the language isn't bad at all. Hes into the WRONG kind of movies. T_T This is an comedy movie, which I have seen 4 times. (Truthly ^_^) And I seem to laugh every time.
Adult Written byjetgop December 28, 2010

Funny for Teens and up!

Great movie. I would recommend this movie to teens and up. I feel this movie is targeted for a teen audience with plent of teen (Gassy) humor. There is a great messege that tends to be overlooked involving aspects of Adult relationships and ensuring your significant other is aware of your feelings. Overall, I enjoyed it.
Adult Written byForHim April 9, 2008

funny

This was a pretty funny movie. There are many scenes that were questionable; especially the parts that depicted blondes as dumb, wreckless, and self-centered. Overall it was a good movie.