Kid reviews for White Chicks

Predictable farce isn't very funny or original.

Wondering if White Chicks is OK for your kids?

Kid, 10 years old October 1, 2017

NOT suitable!!!!!!

This deserves its R rating there is tons of sex language such as "b*tch fit" trust me this is not ok even though it looks like it is it is NOT it also has white people saying the N word in one bit even a black person dressed up as a white person calls a black person an N word it is NOT suitable hear me now NOT suitable only watch it if u love watching people stereotyping and being racist IT IS NOT OK NOT OK seriously NOT OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byHmb2008 April 17, 2014

woah common sense media needs to stop hating on this movie!

This movie is a unique play off of the Shakespeare play, The Comedy of Errors. this movie is a sleepover favorite for me and my friends! it is hilarious!!! it has tons of one-liners and funny scenarios. The plot is a bit inappropriate for younger teens featuring d*ldos, male strippers, the one-liner "once you go black, you're gonna need a wheelchair." I'm not going to explain that if you don't get it...

Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Euphoric User January 25, 2013

Yeah, CSM, just... what???

So practically CommonSenseMedia would rate everything with no positive messages and role models with sexual and other gross stuff out there from three to one star(s). Okay, so, Common Sense? We don't look for appropriate activity or positivism in something so puh-lease! Um... that little rant was out of topic and I wasn't here to do that only, 'kay? Well on White Chicks CSM (whoops, there it goes again) says that the movie is predictable. One point Common Sense, true. But the movie was absolutely funny. I like freakin' laughed myself off until my laughbox (courtesy of Squidward Tentacles) couldn't take it anymore. I, THE EUPHORIC USER, 100% APPROVED!!!

Kid, 12 years old August 27, 2010

Hilarious and Creative

I absolutely love this movie, I've got all the quotes stuck in my head. This movie is HILARIOUS. I love the idea of 2 clumsy cops almost getting fired of their jobs, but gets into this mission and dresses up as a clone of the Wilson Sisters. At the end they reveal themselves and there's definitely confusion but its really creative!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bymissolivia March 29, 2010

For mature kids, not below the age of 8

Personaly, this is one of my favorite movies of all time, I find it incredibly hilarious, but this review is completely for the kids, so I'll give it to you straight. It contains many eliments that most responsible or old-fashioned parents would consider inappropriate for an adolescent below the age of 14. However if the individual knows that it is a comedy and the humor is in the actors' stupidity, it would be harmless. The child will find it hilarious(like me) which is why I gave it five stars. It does have a good moral ending.

Teen, 17 years old Written byhhhhhhhhhhhh August 3, 2009
the best movie ever with a little innopropriate stuff. but other than that best movie ever

Teen, 15 years old Written byTnMovieFan2 April 9, 2008

Funny Movie!

White Chicks is probobaly the funniest movie that I have ever seen! Although it ma not be the most appropriate for younger kids. There was a lot of sexual references and language, but other than that, great movie! 12+
Teen, 14 years old Written byRafaelia.Alex April 25, 2020

Really funny!!!

It's not a movie i recommend watching with your kids because a lot of sexual language and activity is involved.Even if your kids are 14-15 i still dont recommend watching it with them because it can get really awkward and you wont enjoy it.Apart from that is really funny and entertaining. I totally recommend it!

Teen, 13 years old Written byLoranikas303 June 26, 2019

Can we guys just ignore some other viewers when they likes this movie?

I’m not going to harm you guys. This contains too much swearing and sexy stuffs but it’s funny. This film should be R for some strong language, sexual words and some potty rude humor.

Teen, 14 years old Written byImOnlyMakingThi... June 21, 2019

Common sense media needs to calm down

This is a great movie. The “expert reviews” are just really stupid. This is a great movie and no one can disagree. PERIODT.
Teen, 17 years old Written byMicha2401 January 2, 2019

Unclean, Dumb..... Need I say more?

Don't even think about this one. It's not worth your while. This one tops my list of "Worst Movies In The Book" for me. It's not appropriate for anyone really. Honestly, did the producer think before making some of the scenes!? I think not! You call a place reeking with drunkenness and sex appropriate!? I don't think so! Not to mention all the cursing and the numerous racial slurs! (Rolling my eyes in disapproval.) The only reason I ended up watching this stupidity is because people I knew forced me to. THANK GOD I DO NOT OWN THIS THING! Long story short, not good for ANYONE!

Teen, 14 years old Written bysomegirl_nadia September 23, 2018

Hilarious

White Chicks is a very funny movie. I saw it and couldn't stop laughing. It would only be funnier if it was rated PG.

Kid, 11 years old August 21, 2018

Great but rude Movie

I think that you should watch the movie with your child first, but then you may need to explain what a "bitch fit" is and so on.
Overall a great movie but you need a parent with you to watch it.

Teen, 14 years old Written byThe Emoji Movie... July 14, 2018

Unpredictable farce is very funny and original.

Are you kidding me Common Sense Media? One star!? White Chicks is the best movie ever. It has very great messages such as not to be racist and to never lie. Even though it does have some language and sexual innuendos, I would give this movie a five stars.

Kid, 10 years old April 15, 2018

THE BEST MOVIE EVERRRR

My family loves this movie!it won a favorite movie in my sister's class. Very funny but some swearing and references for adult viewers. If you like Mean Girls you will love this so much!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byNadia828 February 5, 2018

ok

umm well it was inappropriate at one scene at a sleepover but just watch it before you watch it with kids so you know when to skip over it. I watched the movie by myself one night and I was scared haha. I definitely skipped over it when I watched it with my younger sister. It makes some racist and sexist jokes sometimes but just ignore them and it is actually a funny film

Teen, 14 years old Written byNadia Cloud January 22, 2018

My favorite movie of all time!!

I don't get why Common Sense Media gave this movie a one star. This movie is creative, funny and entertaining. It's my all time favorite movie. This movie's positive message is to always tell the truth. I think this movie should be for 13 and up because of language, sexual innuendos and kids under 13 probably won't understand the jokes. I think this movie is underrated and needs more love.

Teen, 14 years old Written bymeggle2003 December 23, 2017

Funny

Personally, I thought this movie was very funny but there are a few moments that parents should watch out for in this movie.

Teen, 17 years old Written byPoppy03 December 7, 2017

Oldie but a goodie

Lmao or rofl is the best way to describe it. You have to have a sense of comedy for this movie

Teen, 13 years old Written byRana2909 October 14, 2017
Okay so I think the people over here are over reacting a bit.There is no heavy swearing only the B word when they say “uh oh she’s gonna have a b**** fit” and thethey don’t show sex or anything only kissing and that’s it.I think any kid who doesn’t mind the B word and kind of heavy kissing then it would be great