All teen and kid member reviews for White Chicks

Teen, 15 years old Written byTnMovieFan2 April 9, 2008

Funny Movie!

White Chicks is probobaly the funniest movie that I have ever seen! Although it ma not be the most appropriate for younger kids. There was a lot of sexual references and language, but other than that, great movie! 12+
Teen, 14 years old Written bymissolivia March 29, 2010

For mature kids, not below the age of 8

Personaly, this is one of my favorite movies of all time, I find it incredibly hilarious, but this review is completely for the kids, so I'll give it to you straight. It contains many eliments that most responsible or old-fashioned parents would consider inappropriate for an adolescent below the age of 14. However if the individual knows that it is a comedy and the humor is in the actors' stupidity, it would be harmless. The child will find it hilarious(like me) which is why I gave it five stars. It does have a good moral ending.
Teen, 17 years old Written byhhhhhhhhhhhh August 3, 2009
the best movie ever with a little innopropriate stuff. but other than that best movie ever
Teen, 14 years old Written bykobe2487393847 June 13, 2013

very funny, but totally inappropriate.

White Chicks is funny, there some violence that are used with guns, there is crude, sexual, racial, and rude humor, there is a scene where the girls have a rubber penis, some drinking, smoking, and people getting drunk, especially a dude puts a pill in one of their cups so he can have sex with him
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Euphoric User January 25, 2013

Yeah, CSM, just... what???

So practically CommonSenseMedia would rate everything with no positive messages and role models with sexual and other gross stuff out there from three to one star(s). Okay, so, Common Sense? We don't look for appropriate activity or positivism in something so puh-lease! Um... that little rant was out of topic and I wasn't here to do that only, 'kay? Well on White Chicks CSM (whoops, there it goes again) says that the movie is predictable. One point Common Sense, true. But the movie was absolutely funny. I like freakin' laughed myself off until my laughbox (courtesy of Squidward Tentacles) couldn't take it anymore. I, THE EUPHORIC USER, 100% APPROVED!!!
Kid, 9 years old October 21, 2009

The funniest wayans brothers comedy

The best movie ever my favorite part was when the guy was farting in the bathroom because he ate cheese
Teen, 14 years old Written byhazel119 September 28, 2011

White Chicks

Lots of crude sexual humor, violence, and harsh, obnoxious language. No f-bombs.
Kid, 12 years old February 9, 2013

THE FUNNIEST MOVIE

This movie is extremely funny and although it has some racial humor, as long as your child knows that this movie doesn't have great role models and it's not how they should act then it's fine. there is some inappropriate stuff and language but if your child knows what the things mean and aren't going to copy the bad words and inappropriate actions then it should be fine to watch. As i said this is the funniest movie and i think that EVERYONE should be able to watch it.
Kid, 12 years old August 27, 2010

Hilarious and Creative

I absolutely love this movie, I've got all the quotes stuck in my head. This movie is HILARIOUS. I love the idea of 2 clumsy cops almost getting fired of their jobs, but gets into this mission and dresses up as a clone of the Wilson Sisters. At the end they reveal themselves and there's definitely confusion but its really creative!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byrssk6801 July 22, 2015

Love this movie

I love this movie! My cousin and I watched this movie for the first time when we were 12 and have watched it so many times since! It does have lots of sexual references (male and female genetalya and intended sex) but I think that's fine for a mature 11 year old. The language, while not needed, isn't bad enough to phase anyone 10 or up. The only other thing that's iffy is the scene where they get drunk and party in a bar.
Kid, 11 years old September 1, 2011

GIVE THE PEOPLE A CHANCE WILL YA

THIS IS DANG FUNNY CSM YOU HAVE NO COMMON SENSE YOU GAVE IT 1 STAR SERIOUSLY ACCUALLY YOU CANT DECIDE IF IT IS GOOD OR NOT BECAUSE THAT IS YOUR OPINION YOU NEED THE PEOPLE'S OPINION
Teen, 14 years old Written byCityofbonesfan019 February 26, 2011

Better for older teens

I cannot believe this only got rated 1 star on the review... I love this movie... its so funny and ive seen at least 10x. It's considered a classic between me and cousin.. and it actually has a good message about being true to you marriage.
Teen, 16 years old Written byLokikaolakalani May 21, 2016
I watched this when I was four... Loved it and still do...
Teen, 14 years old Written byspring_sweaters October 24, 2014

Funny But Can Be Seen as Offensive

This film is quite funny in places, but really makes an emphasis on stereotypes (I'm from Britain and have an accent, so I've had my fair share of stereotyping). I think it has quite a light-hearted approach however. Understand they do drop the n-bomb a few times as well and there is a few uses of the s-word and the f-word. Overall, there is a decent amount a funny content but really don't watch it if you are sensitive to stereotypes and/or swearing.
Kid, 12 years old June 25, 2014

Very inappropriate

This is a super inappropriate movie for kids and early teens.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHmb2008 April 17, 2014

woah common sense media needs to stop hating on this movie!

This movie is a unique play off of the Shakespeare play, The Comedy of Errors. this movie is a sleepover favorite for me and my friends! it is hilarious!!! it has tons of one-liners and funny scenarios. The plot is a bit inappropriate for younger teens featuring d*ldos, male strippers, the one-liner "once you go black, you're gonna need a wheelchair." I'm not going to explain that if you don't get it...
Teen, 15 years old Written byMeeyaaa April 17, 2013

Genius work

amazing movie unlike any other. Could watch on repeat. Favourite movie. BUY IT!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byfreakygreek March 30, 2013

PG-13

i love the ending! its a good well-rounded movie that doesn't give you another feel-good, lesson-learner movie. which is what most are like. the reason i rated it 13 is because at that age you already have the skills not to take any of the images seriously. You can understand the language and know just because you hear it doesn't mean that you're going to be influenced by it. one thing i suggest telling your kids before they watch it is "this is supposed to be a good-humored movie, its for entertainment not to teach you anything. though the language is gruesome, i understand youre at the age you are surrounded by it as it is. so im confident this movie wont affect the way you make daily decisions"
Kid, 12 years old August 11, 2012