Kid reviews for White Noise

Dumb would-be thriller -- save your money.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Teen, 16 years old Written byhorrorandfame01 February 26, 2018

Crap

I first watched it when I was seven and was scared because the whole thing is about demons and contacting the dead. I watched it again recently and thought it was corny and stupid. The only reason I put a high age on here is for the jump scares and the topic at hand.
Teen, 14 years old Written byfuzzykat805 April 9, 2008

Bored to Death

I was so excited when i first saw the comercial, but when i went to see it i almost fell asleep!
Teen, 15 years old Written bysquishy723 April 9, 2008

A MUST SEE MOVIE

ANYONE CAN SEE THIS.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymovieman09 April 9, 2008

Frightning...

It was good overall but at some parts it was very scary and suprising. Some language.
Teen, 15 years old Written byZuly April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byprincesspr12 April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Perfect flim for a All Girl Sleepover!

This movie is a perfect choice for a All Girl Sleep Over! You scream every 10 seconds and it makes the movie alot more fun to see. There are lots of jump scenes and some sucpence which mathes the scary music PERFECT! It is a ausome film. I would say 11+ should see it but they need to have a little experince on scary movies before this one. Before they see (if they are 11 or younger) get them ready to see this with "The Haunting","Signs", and "The Village".

Those movies are good to get them ready for this.

Great movie!

There is somthing wrong with my nerves, so I didn't think anything of the "Jumping" parts. :D