Parent reviews for Wicker Park

Wicker Park Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Not sure why it got so lowly rated by common sense...

Wasn't bad at all and has high IMDB user ratings to match. Expect heavily shortened sex scenes with no nudity though.

perfect for older teens

to much sexual content

Fun to watch - a favorite!

I had to change my star rating from 3 to 4, because I realized that it's one of my favorites! I admit, this movie was confusing the first time I watched it. Friends have asked me to explain, and now that they get it, they like it too. Aside from the switching from past to present most of the time, the story is actually interesting and kept me watching. It's a fun/twisted story about obsession and jealousy. I wouldn't call it a thriller exactly, but the entire movie is mysterious and you must watch it from beginning to end to understand it! The ending was beautiful! Sexual references - yes, but nothing explicit (no nudity and just two quick brief sex scenes), language is not bad at all, no violence. Still skeptical? Look it up on IMDB and view the high rating and mostly great reviews!!
not rated for age

Please Don't Watch

This movie simply was not very good. The entire premise of the movie was ridiculous- it took place in the modern day, yet miraculously, none of the characters had cell phones! Of course, this would have meant that the movie would have only taken up about half an hour. In addition to this, most of the scenes were seen several times in the points of view of different characters. It became exhausting after a while to have to see the same things over and over and over and over... you get the point. Don't pay to see this movie- it just isn't worth it.