Kid reviews for Wild Child

Too much teen drinking/bad behavior for Emma Roberts fans.

Teen, 14 years old Written bystheath April 8, 2021

Fun and cheesy

Kind of a suprising amount of swearing (nothing crazy) just the s word like 4 times and the b word twice. they also say retard and bring eachother down quite a bit. still, it is a fun movie to watch with pre-teens and beyond. very funny.

Teen, 13 years old Written byGirlistique January 12, 2016

I love it!

You may think the language is too strong for eleven year olds but it's nothing they haven't heard already, trust me! Poppy is bad in the beginning but completely turns her life around. There is a bit of drinking but the girls are very academic and are role models. There are a few sex references but nothing too major..

Teen, 13 years old Written byGraceg1357 May 29, 2018

Normal Teen Girl Movie

That kind of typical "Mean Girls" style movie with a bad girl gone good plot. Quite good but not the best. It does have a good message though.

Teen, 14 years old Written byAnnabeth Estling August 3, 2021

Awesome and Funny

Wild Child is a halarious movie. I watched it with my friend and her younger sister and they and myself loved it. There is some underage drinking and some swearing, and it does portray british people in an overly snobby way and boarding schools like prisions, but other than that I think its just fine to watch with your kids for family movie night.

Teen, 17 years old Written byLaurenSamules June 12, 2021

Good lesson for young teens

This movie is super good I have no idea why its only 2 stars! It’s a movie about Poppy and how she’s changed by going away to boarding school. It’s a good lesson for young teens about listening to the rules, or else.

Teen, 16 years old Written byHello 4 May 31, 2021

Must watch movie

This movie Is such a good movie, and while its predictable, its very fun, and the actor's and actresses play their roles really well. There are a few cursing scenes, nothing that kids haven't already heard. There is also one kissing scene. This is definitely a must watch movie.

Teen, 14 years old Written byCool Kidz. April 9, 2021

Don't bother.

Ok, but not good quality! The main character bratty teen is a BAD ROLE MODEL, for tweens, who disobeys her dad, and hooks up with boys. A kissing scene, between two older teens is shown. Tbh they talk like TEENS with sexual references, and profanity, so it'd be best not to let tweens who are starting to act up watch it without you. From my perspective it's appropriate, but I'm a teen, and I'm trying to show you this from a kid's angle. This is too cheesy and predictable for my taste, anyway. I don't recommend it. Reviewed by Cool Kidz.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMerveille April 6, 2021

the movie is great for teens

the movie stars Poppy who started off as a young girl with bad behaviours but she changed. Best movie next to Mean Girls 1

Teen, 16 years old Written bySabrinaDavis March 31, 2021
Not that good

Teen, 15 years old Written byLoranikas303 February 15, 2021

Savage Child

This movie is trash because of bad role models/behavior! Don't watch this movie! If you rate 4 or 5 stars, I disagree with you!

Kid, 11 years old February 8, 2021

Ok it’s alright

It’s alright some swear words about 10 in the whole movie.One girl asks the other who many people she has shagged.Very stereotypical towards the English and it makes out they are these brattish clueless people.When obviously they aren’t.Obviously no violence.You might want to tell them they are not children they should look up to and not use the language there are about a quite a few a**holes and mostly sh!t also some middle finger shown.No graphic scenes.It’s really up to the parents to decide whether you child is mature and grown up to watch it.

Kid, 11 years old December 12, 2020

Wild Child Review

I think that this movie is a fantastic movie that shows how a spoiled little child becomes a strong grown woman just by going on a boarding school with some normal friends and a headmistress that always knew she would come out like a strong woman! This movie shows a lot of real life situations like for example what I said before with the spoilt child becoming a strong woman then there is a situation with fake friends and real ones, another with a boy, where he was her ticket out of the school but then fell in love with him but he found out he was just used and finally the mean girl, in every single person’s life who tries to make the others life miserable. This movie shows some great life points stuff that you need to be aware but with a fun way to learn, it shows some great comebacks but there is something that the main character uses to describe the mean girl which is a half swear word: A whole. Other then that this movie IS for people above the age of 9

Teen, 15 years old Written bygoarabells March 21, 2020

Highly recommended movie

I’ve just watched the movie yesterday, and despite it’s predictable and “Barbie Princess Charm School”-like plot, it’s one of those movies you’d want to watch over and over again. There are a few instances in which the characters would swear (such as “Freak/Frick” and “S**t”) but it’s pretty mild. Drinking and sensual references are also present in the movie (kissing, making out, and the like) but let’s be real, what kind of teen hasn’t seen movies with those elements present?

I wouldn’t suggest letting young children watch this movie, as it doesn’t promote a good image for such young minds, especially Emma Roberts character, Poppy Moore, who has a really spoiled, bratty attitude. It just shows how damaged she was after losing her mother and her father letting her have everything she wants. But if you think that her attitude in Wild Child is bad enough, then I guess you haven’t seen Scream Queens. I would say that this movie is suited for more older children and those who are mature enough.

But aside from that, the movie is about friendship and Poppy changes to good. It is a must-watch for your next sleepover with your best friends. It’s a really nice teen movie that you’d want to rewatch. :))

Teen, 14 years old Written byNadia Cloud August 9, 2018

Good movie even though I am not a fan of Emma Roberts.

I did not want to watch this movie because of Emma Roberts but I knew it was her from the looks. Don't be surprised of her bad behavior because she had even worse behavior in Scream Queens. I think that this movie should be for 13 and up because of drinking and language.

Teen, 15 years old Written byMoviesgalore July 2, 2018
This movie is ICONIC and is a must-watch for all young teens. Though it is a very predictable movie it is the kind that you can rewatch 100 times with your friends and never get sick of
Teen, 13 years old Written byShannonbatty April 5, 2018

My favourite movie! Love it!

This is a great movie, what can I say. Great storyline and casting. I started watching it when I was like 10. Sure it has romance, drama, drinking and swear words but what girl at that age hasn’t seen movies with that sort of thing. It is a great movie and I recommend it to teenage girls, tweens from age 10. Love it and is a must-see!

Teen, 16 years old Written bymaisymoo99 March 19, 2018

gotta be mature but still a good block buster

this movie taught me how to dance for example the s l u t drop in the disco scene and i would love to thank emma roberts if i could btw i learnt this at the impressionable age of 5 :)

Teen, 16 years old Written byJoy16 December 3, 2016
Sexual talks, drinking and a brief intercourse sense, other wise everything quite childish.

Teen, 17 years old Written byBob.com March 1, 2016

Wild Child

I think it's the best movie ever!!!!! I watched it with my family and we all enjoyed it so much :)

Kid, 12 years old January 29, 2016

wild child

Its a good film but may affened some people,relly good girly sleepover movie, funy and entertaining