Kid reviews for Wild Child

Wild Child Poster Image

Hilarious

There is some quite mature language. The girl at the beginning is a spoiled brat but then, with the help of her friends, becomes a good person. The disputes between her and Harriet get quite violent and there is a scene where she goes into the fire. In conclusion, a really great film which I really recommend.

I love this movie!

I watched it with my mum and it's a really fun and enjoyable movie! We both loved it! it has a few swear words but i think that's ok for 10+ . I can't believe this website rated it only 2 stars!

Not anything awesome

Sure, I enjoyed the movie, but not reccomending it to anyone. Many sexual references. One being how many people poppy has had sex with. Two naked people in bed but no parts are shown. On the language side, its pretty bad. Most of the common ones that you hear today in music b**** d*** s**** F*** a**, probably more. Violence includes a fire in the school. People get drunk and buy drinks underaged. Overall, I thought the movie didnt have a good storyline and was quickly put together. Definitly not good role models. It was just "Ok".

cute, kinda cheesy

The movie overall was cute, but nothing new,, just a spoiled rich girl with daddy issues again. but, her character development was great. Love how she surrounded herself with better people and did something useful. The romance was kinda rushed tho, but what can I say if its true love haha. Overall, great movie to watch with friends.

Cussing sex movie

The people in it cuss in mostly every sentence. And sex is added in how many time the main character Poppy had it. There’s not many good people. All the people drink and smoke. Freddie is seen in a bathtub talking to Poppy he is never seen but too weird for my liking.

Amazing!!!

I can't believe that Common Sense actually rates this movie 2/5?! It's fun, exiting, very funny and AMAZING! However it does have some insulting language in it. I would recommend!

Awesome and Funny

Wild Child is a halarious movie. I watched it with my friend and her younger sister and they and myself loved it. There is some underage drinking and some swearing, and it does portray british people in an overly snobby way and boarding schools like prisions, but other than that I think its just fine to watch with your kids for family movie night.

Good lesson for young teens

This movie is super good I have no idea why its only 2 stars! It’s a movie about Poppy and how she’s changed by going away to boarding school. It’s a good lesson for young teens about listening to the rules, or else.

Must watch movie

This movie Is such a good movie, and while its predictable, its very fun, and the actor's and actresses play their roles really well. There are a few cursing scenes, nothing that kids haven't already heard. There is also one kissing scene. This is definitely a must watch movie.

Don't bother.

Ok, but not good quality! The main character bratty teen is a BAD ROLE MODEL, for tweens, who disobeys her dad, and hooks up with boys. A kissing scene, between two older teens is shown. Tbh they talk like TEENS with sexual references, and profanity, so it'd be best not to let tweens who are starting to act up watch it without you. From my perspective it's appropriate, but I'm a teen, and I'm trying to show you this from a kid's angle. This is too cheesy and predictable for my taste, anyway. I don't recommend it. Reviewed by Cool Kidz.